•    Since Adults seem to be in charge again, Truckingboards is back on Twitter @truckingboards

FedEx Freight | Bonus

Packerfan

Last October I jumped out of the LTL business and went right into aerospace. I only worked 2 months there and they gave me $700.00 bonus. I also get a pension and the health insurance benefits are absolutely the best. And I am making as much as I was at FedEx Freight.

You guys are getting screwed and treated like crap by a bunch of non driving managers. You all deserve better than the crappy bonus and the pay raise only to pay off your health care insurance. Y'All need to organize a union and get the money and health insurance that you all earned.

Diggger86

It must be the city guys who get crapped on by supervisors. On the road side I just come in grab my paper work and hand held and go. I’ve dealt with some morons at the hubs I run to but I just give them a smile and do my job since I only have to deal with them maybe a couple hours a night for a couple months. I’ve never really had any major issues in my 5 years here with managers or supervisors. I even went from a small SC to a hub. I know I’m only a number but I don’t care. The check clears every Friday morning. If I wanted to be family member I’d go get a job that pays half of what I am making. I had more issues with managers at XPO and I was only there for 4 months lol.

Happy bonus guys! I’m gonna go take out a loan for a down payment on a tri-toon pontoon boat. I plan on paying the down payment back with my bonus money. Rest I’ll finance for 132 months at 12% interest since the fed raised the rates. My payment will be a little less than my mortgage. ;)

Streaker69

The Influencer
It must be the city guys who get crapped on by supervisors. On the road side I just come in grab my paper work and hand held and go. I’ve dealt with some morons at the hubs I run to but I just give them a smile and do my job since I only have to deal with them maybe a couple hours a night for a couple months. I’ve never really had any major issues in my 5 years here with managers or supervisors. I even went from a small SC to a hub. I know I’m only a number but I don’t care. The check clears every Friday morning. If I wanted to be family member I’d go get a job that pays half of what I am making. I had more issues with managers at XPO and I was only there for 4 months lol.

Happy bonus guys! I’m gonna go take out a loan for a down payment on a tri-toon pontoon boat. I plan on paying the down payment back with my bonus money. Rest I’ll finance for 132 months at 12% interest since the fed raised the rates. My payment will be a little less than my mortgage. ;)

As a road driver, nobody bothers me. I make my gates and I don't hear from anybody.

As a city driver, I was public enemy number 3 or 4. Being around supervisors all the time put you in a situation where you either took their nonsense or you stood up for yourself. I chose the latter. They didn't like that. Never would've happened if they did their jobs properly.

About a year ago, a newly hired CDSA went to management to complain about working over night and getting the crap run everybody else passed on. Manager said "another center needs a volunteer, go there". Never offered it to anybody else and we didn't know about it until he was over there.

A year later same thing happens. Center needs volunteers and a DDI tells his students and nobody else knows about it. I made an ethics complaint and in the box I wrote "this is how union talks start" and in hindsight I should've been anonymous, but I was pretty pissed off.

Here comes the petty retaliation. Threats of write-ups for nonsense and they wouldn't give me my safety shoev reimbursement. Every week I'd text (paper trail) asking for an update letting him know I didn't get it. On the 2 month anniversary, back to ethics line and my reimbursement was on my next check.

I'm good to the ones that are good to me. If you're a douche canoe, I can reciprocate that too. You get what you give.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock