FedEx Freight | Bonus

Funny (NOT funny) thing, we're cutting pretty deep at FREIGHT, even though we're operating at historically record high margins.

While I understand sharing the burden, helping the Corporate bottom line, I can promise you that when Freight was down and EXPRESS was fat, there was no concern, or cuts made to share Freight's pain.

Just a casual observation...

Funny (NOT funny) thing, we're cutting pretty deep at FREIGHT, even though we're operating at historically record high margins.

While I understand sharing the burden, helping the Corporate bottom line, I can promise you that when Freight was down and EXPRESS was fat, there was no concern, or cuts made to share Freight's pain.

Just a casual observation...
We were down 23 trucks not too long ago, now we're being told to get rid of four of them forever without replacements.

We're going to end up using city units for road runs, been telling everyone to make sure if they try to put you in a L unit that you check the GVWR on the door.

We were down 23 trucks not too long ago, now we're being told to get rid of four of them forever without replacements.

We're going to end up using city units for road runs, been telling everyone to make sure if they try to put you in a L unit that you check the GVWR on the door.
Not the door driver the registration they may have registered it lower then the sticker on the door

Not the door driver the registration they may have registered it lower then the sticker on the door
A visitor, they tried that at OD. Send our line tractors out on the city, told us to take another tractor, we refused due to not being registered for triples, and weight. So we sat.

Yep. Another reason to include the permit book when pretripping an unfamiliar truck.

Not all the same. They have different weights for different states... For the SAME truck.

Not to sound dumb but how exactly do we calculate what our bonus check might actually be. Is it based off our YTD?
your total earnings from june 1st to Nov 30th times 4.5% you will get your total.
example my total earnings was $52,000 so $52,000x 4.5%= $2,340 which is my bonus.
Alternatively, look at your Annual for the year (shown on next weeks stub) and multiply that times 2.25 and you'll get pretty close. This works well unless your income changed significantly the second half of the year.

Example $104000 x 2.25% = $2,340.00

Alternatively, look at your Annual for the year (shown on next weeks stub) and multiply that times 2.25 and you'll get pretty close. This works well unless your income changed significantly the second half of the year.

Example $104000 x 2.25% = $2,340.00

So, it’s essentially the same as your average weekly gross pay.