FedEx Freight | Bonus

Remember back when we got this for a Xmas bonus along with the -15% !!
large-tub-vaseline-petroleum-jelly-isolated-blue-background-jar-which-used-as-over-counter-topical-ointment-ml-dubai-177344157.jpg

If you all look at your pay (crunch numbers) isn’t it crazy we work 4 months out of the year to give our money to wealthy elite. Tax this, tax that it’s legit invisible slavery

And I like the 5 gallon bucket , for pooping emergency situations .

We used to have a driver on the board who carried a 5 gallon Home Depot bucket into work every day. I assume his slip seat tools, etc..

I affectionately called it his poop bucket.

FedEx quarterly earnings report was reported today. FedEx Freight segment profit was at 17.7% for the quarter. That should equate to another good bonus for us after the quarter we are in now ends if we can continue at this pace.

FedEx quarterly earnings report was reported today. FedEx Freight segment profit was at 17.7% for the quarter. That should equate to another good bonus for us after the quarter we are in now ends if we can continue at this pace.
Pretty impressive for Freight to maintain that in these times.

So basically quarter 4 can be below average and well still get max bonus. I think q4 historically has good numbers each year. Granted economy is bad but we put this up for q3 that's impressive