•    Since Adults seem to be in charge again, Truckingboards is back on Twitter @truckingboards

Boris Johnson Scraps COVID Mandates in England: ‘We Will Trust The Judgment of the British People’

Toby

I live Here

Boris Johnson Scraps COVID Mandates in England: ‘We Will Trust The Judgment of the British People’​

As of Thursday, students are no longer required to wear masks in classrooms.

On January 27, face masks will no longer be mandatory in any school or anywhere in England and vaccine passports will no longer be required to attend large events. The government will instead “recommend” face coverings in enclosed spaces but leave people with a choice on whether to wear them.

The government will also abandon its COVID pass requirement and no longer force people to present proof of vaccination to enter public venues.

Toby

I live Here
And the walls come tumbling down

Czech Prime Minister Ends Vaccine Mandates: ‘We Do Not Want to Deepen the Rifts in Society​

The Czech government is ending COVID vaccine mandates to avoid ‘deepening fissures’ in society. The news was delivered by Prime Minister Petr Fiala at a press conference on Wednesday.

“This does not change our stance on vaccination. It is still undoubtedly the best way to fight COVID-19 … however, we do not want to deepen fissures in society,” Fiala said.

Toby

I live Here
Well, this could be big.

Suppose the Left pushing the vax finds themselves in a Nation where there is no legal basis to grind out the jabs, lockdowns and hype plus fear? They are going to only expose themselves for the foaming nutters that they always have been.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But we have to pay the server bill every month. 

Please disable your AdBlocker.

For Advertisement Free Viewing,Login and select "Account Upgrades" by clicking on your name at the top right of the page.

I've Disabled AdBlock