R&L | bose ride seat

tagalong37

TB Lurker
Credits
is any other terminals getting the new bose seat in their trucks? they r putting them in some of the truck in Atlanta these seat cost 6000 a piece in old truck I guess these r the new truck we r getting

Not sure what terminals they are trying them at but I got a chance to sit in one. Have you tried it yet? Pretty cool technology.

i don't like it but as you go seat goes up and take your feet off the peddles . once it on you don't have control of the seat. that going to be a problem when you need to stop and the seat goes up

From the Bose Website FAQ;

If the Bose Ride system isn't working properly, will the truck have to be taken out of service?
No. Bose recognizes the importance of keeping trucks on the road. If power is removed from the Bose Ride system or normal performance is disrupted, the system transitions smoothly to perform like a high-quality air-ride seat.

Sounds like you just need to pull the fuse?

I seen the Bose display trailer at Atlanta.. what a waste of money! Why not bigger raises or maybe more hours for those who stay home due to seniority in the winter. Hey lets but a 6000 dollar seat in a 16 year old truck.

It's a quality of life improvement. I doubt anyone is saying that because of these we won't get raises. It is nice to see something be done to try to improve things, regardless of what it is. Any improvement, no matter how small, is a step in the right direction. Should this be at the top of the list? Probably not, but hell, if it means there is a list, I'll take it. Someone, somewhere, is trying to make people happy.