Bought me a new toy

Shouldn't be too hard to smear that rock Jeff, if you tip the bucket down and back drag it out of the piles to the sides and then smear it length wise to get it to height and smoothness.
yea I have been using a combo of the bucket and the box scrape and it is working good. I am just a little slow making it all come together.

an item like this is not like spending all the cash on hookers and blow, You can actually make money with a machine like this. Just like my dump trailer, I delivered 16 tons of gravel to someone who did not want a tandem dump truck on their concrete, 8 loads was 105 miles total and about 5 hours of very easy work. Made good profit , the tractor will get most of your money back for it after 5 years as long as you don't abuse it.
I'm glad you cleared that up about 8 loads.
I was thinking your dump trailer is bigger than mine!

I'm glad you cleared that up about 8 loads.
I was thinking your dump trailer is bigger than mine!
no I don't abuse my trailer, it's only a 6x10 dump payload of 4500 so I usually just get 2 tons at a time. The only reason why I wish I had gotten a longer trailer is because I cant leave my box blade attached and thats a pain in the ass

no I don't abuse my trailer, it's only a 6x10 dump payload of 4500 so I usually just get 2 tons at a time. The only reason why I wish I had gotten a longer trailer is because I cant leave my box blade attached and thats a pain in the ass
My dump is 6x12
I don't haul the tractor because I'm not comfortable loading it because it's so high.
I have an 18' flatbed for the tractor.
I've put 3 huge excavator buckets of mulch on this trailer, I won't pull that trick again.
The guy said it was about 11K.

My dump is 6x12
I don't haul the tractor because I'm not comfortable loading it because it's so high.
I have an 18' flatbed for the tractor.
I've put 3 huge excavator buckets of mulch on this trailer, I won't pull that trick again.
The guy said it was about 11K.
I sell loads of cedar mulch like this

241379903_4269896723086175_8979492902521739958_n.md.jpg

Jeff, do you have a picture of the tractor on your trailer? I was wondering how far over the tongue you can let the bucket hang.
Ohh. Maybe you have to support the bucket while transporting. Dang California suburb boys don’t know much about acreage toys….