Bought me a new toy

Oh I learned my lesson 1994 bankrupt and 300 dollars in my pocket, I said never again , Had no credit couldn't buy anything and it was the best thing ever. 8 years later bought a house on a 30 yr note paid it off in full in about 5and a half or 6 years. 100% Debt free including the house since 2009 , no phone contracts no payments for anything except utilities.
I owe no one...I was deep in credit card debt....paid it off...now I still have and use credit cards (the cash back cards) pay in full every month and get about a grand back every year...paid the house off before I turned 50...

I owe no one...I was deep in credit card debt....paid it off...now I still have and use credit cards (the cash back cards) pay in full every month and get about a grand back every year...paid the house off before I turned 50...
yup I still use a credit card but never paid an interest charge on it, usually pay it off 2-3 times per month .

an item like this is not like spending all the cash on hookers and blow, You can actually make money with a machine like this. Just like my dump trailer, I delivered 16 tons of gravel to someone who did not want a tandem dump truck on their concrete, 8 loads was 105 miles total and about 5 hours of very easy work. Made good profit , the tractor will get most of your money back for it after 5 years as long as you don't abuse it.

yup I still use a credit card but never paid an interest charge on it, usually pay it off 2-3 times per month .
Yep and like said get the cash back . If you have a credit card balance every month then you need to get rid of it because you are paying crazy interest for one and for two you need to reassess your needs and wants . A need is being something required for survival . Needs are water for drinking, food to eat , clothing to keep you warm , and shelter to live in . On the other hand, a want is everything else . Wants are there to make life a little more enjoyable , those are earned and not entitled to like many think .

Both are the after products of running the TB Server at Corp's IT Dept.
WAIT ! Jeff told me that was beer on the bottom of the cages and I bring
the acorns to keep the squirrel wheels turning on the TB server Zero Carbon Server Power Converter . I think the next TB Board Meeting you guys got some explaining to do ...

got a big stupid bad weed/grass area in my yard that will be fixed around late feb.