Bought me a new toy

Jeff, do you have a picture of the tractor on your trailer? I was wondering how far over the tongue you can let the bucket hang.
Ohh. Maybe you have to support the bucket while transporting. Dang California suburb boys don’t know much about acreage toys….
This is the only one I have right now

PXL_20211209_155612263.md.jpg

Jeff, do you have a picture of the tractor on your trailer? I was wondering how far over the tongue you can let the bucket hang.
Ohh. Maybe you have to support the bucket while transporting. Dang California suburb boys don’t know much about acreage toys….

I sell loads of cedar mulch like this

241379903_4269896723086175_8979492902521739958_n.md.jpg
Good looking mulch, I get free, crappy mulch at the landfill for my Blueberries

Good looking mulch, I get free, crappy mulch at the landfill for my Blueberries
I live close to a sawmill and they grind up the scraps, I pay 60 per load like this and 40 for a load of poplar mulch. In the summer and fall I sell it for 100 and 110 all day long . If I have to go farther than 10 miles from me I jack the prices up to accommodate. I really enjoy doing this, I touch nothing, dump and go

I used a CAT 936 Loader. Thankfully no yards were harmed in the learning the mastery of same.

Of all the jobs with the exception of Horses, I enjoyed that heavy equipment the most.

I do remember my first botched job. Ever and only botched job. Not my fault really its boss who screwed up.

He says to me take that *Points to rock pile* and put it there in that. *Points in general direction of the green water pit found at most ready mix mills. Then Boss quickly walks off even though I had questions. Obvious ones he could not be bothered right now to deal with.

Remember the Boss was in a rush and used 6 words.

Take that, put it in that.

Anything more detailed Im sure I would have zoned out by then. Fortunately after the yelling and laughing settled down 10 trailer dump loads of gravel fixed the problem.

Lol. You’ll be getting all those attachments soon, Jeff……

I like the track girl butt pictures….

IMG_20220116_112100.md.jpg