Holland | Box Trucks

fubar

TB Lurker
Credits
Seen Holland has several terminals hiring for a non-cdl box truck. I'm guessing it's almost all residential deliveries. Will they hire a driver with a CDL for that job? Asking for a friend.

Seen Holland has several terminals hiring for a non-cdl box truck. I'm guessing it's almost all residential deliveries. Will they hire a driver with a CDL for that job? Asking for a friend.

FDAFnQq.jpg

YES, they will HIRE you and anybody else , with a CDL or without , just need driver's license and less than 15 drunk driving ticket in past month :guiness:

YES, they will HIRE you and anybody else , with a CDL or without , just need driver's license and less than 15 drunk driving ticket in past month :guiness:

WpzrCt0.jpg

Saw this guy yesterday in my neighborhood. When I asked if he worked for HRNY, he said no, but he said he was always horny.