XPO | Boy, is freight getting slow:

While I have to agree we are talking about what is not what could've been. Sadly very few have read The Federalist Papers. Jefferson gave us a remedy and we should've exercised that remedy long ago.
Nah. People have read them. It's just that normal people have realized that this hodge podge of morally deficient powdered wig wearing slavers and rapers didn't exactly have it all figured out while they were committing atrocities and genocide. Jefferson was a bitch.

While it's true they weren't perfect (far from it) where do you think we'd be today without them? While I'm not sure where you get the rapist part they did in fact own slaves they also gave us away to abolish it legally and righteously. Unlike today's politicians who are owned by their corporate masters and other governments both on the left and right. Who try to normalize that which isn't normal and legalize that which is abhorrent.

While it's true they weren't perfect (far from it) where do you think we'd be today without them?
Probably somewhere better.

While I'm not sure where you get the rapist part they did in fact own slaves
From all the ****** they did of slaves to start.

they also gave us away to abolish it legally and righteously.
This argument should be shoved up John Jay's butt.

today's politicians who are owned by their corporate masters and other governments both on the left and right. Who try to normalize that which isn't normal and legalize that which is abhorrent.
Founding fathers were the corporate masters so to speak. They were the oligarchs and the plutocrats, ya goober. And they tried to normalize and keep legal owning humans like cattle, aka something which is both abnormal and abhorrent

Read a god damn book and stop valorizing these jaggoffs in powdered wigs and buckle shoes. They sucked.

2nd request. Stay on topic please.
My apologies.

Workload at my SIC has gotten better. Not sure if levels have dropped or if it's several new drivers we've hired causing it. Prob the drivers since regular accounts seem steady

LTL carriers dialing down labor expenses as volumes sag​

XPO latest to offer voluntary furloughs​

Less-than-truckload carriers have been vocal that they will be rightsizing head counts to match a recent pullback in volumes.

On Tuesday, XPO (NYSE: XPO) confirmed to FreightWaves that it will be offering voluntary furloughs.

“As we’ve done in the past, some of our terminals are doing local voluntary furloughs to rightsize their teams over the holidays,” a spokesperson with XPO stated. “As furloughs are voluntary, we don’t expect it to [impact] a meaningful number of employees.”

Individuals opting for the furlough will retain their benefits and are expected to be back at work by the end of January, the representative said

From - Freightwaves.com