XPO | Boy, is freight getting slow:

Just a few year ago we were energy independent.
False

Have you seen some of the driver were are hiring??? The incompetence is on both side. Most couldn't find there way out of a paper bag unless they use a GPS or google maps, god forbid you hand them a map book. Most don't even know which way they are headed. Am I going North, South, East, or West.
We can blame management but these new driver give a whole new meaning to Dumb truck driver
Lol, they use a map instead of a map, lol

My terminal hired too many drivers, they have been getting 6-8 hours if that , we have the dumbest managers you can think of , now we have 20 % too many people and everyone is miserable because they can’t get any hours , and the managers don’t give a flying ^*#£ as long as they get their bonuses.

Yeah I can’t wait until jsp this year. It’s going to be very interesting to say the least. I’m guessing at least in the city out of my terminal a lot of the early start times are getting cut.

If these guys had it there way we would all leave at noon to go out and peddle freight.

Yeah I can’t wait until jsp this year. It’s going to be very interesting to say the least. I’m guessing at least in the city out of my terminal a lot of the early start times are getting cut.

If these guys had it there way we would all leave at noon to go out and peddle freight.
Truth

Down is up , up is down.

We have city drivers on flex coming in early EVERYDAY like they have a bid , even though our terminal is slow. Nobody is off.

It will be crazy for some come JSP ( bid time )

On a positive note , I did see a story headline saying Old Dominion says slowdown will ease come springtime.

Last edited: