Brand New to the Wilson Family.

A word of caution, watch out for that Wilson driver they call Big Bird, he dresses funny and walks sort of crooked (yellow and stalky), you've been warned. I'm not going to call him a sidewalk sis-- , but you know what I mean. He's not real easy on the eyes!!!!
BigW-RD :hysterical: :biglaugh:

Thanks for the warning BigW-RD, Cause I am freeked out by by yellow, stalky Big Birds.:hide:

Big Bird

Bird I want to apologize to you, for pre-warning Madjts... I did receive a phone call from the BIG BOSS and after at least a 41min. butt chewing she said that I need to quit telling the whole board about you. I do though, see that it is my AMERICAN duty to warn all on the board, especially new Wilson drivers in advance. Please forgive me, for it will probably happen again, did i kiss up O.K. :butt kiss: :hysterical: BigW-RD

were are you madjts?

Hello, :smilie_132: Yes, I'm still around, Just busy learning the ropes of P&D. Yep it is a whole new thang from what I came from. Still waiting on the Wilson certification so I can drive something other than a straight truck, but that should be happening this week. This will be the start of my third week so just starting to get the swing of things. will check in again soon. later. madjts

I saw a little black bird on the steps last night in ELM just hanging out. I told it "not to worry, bigbird will be here soon! He'll buy a peanut candy bar and feed ya" lol. I can't wait to hear if he saw it!

If Youre out of Val, Ill be running into you from time to time, I go through there every day (every other wk).

madjts,had a change in my work status,i will not be coming to VAL next week,i have transfered to Conover,nc effective monday,i am now in a rotation bid,no more floating for me thank God,when you start floating i may see you in ATL ,Nash or Conover

Hi Fellas,

Yes I'm still here, just have not been on the board in a while.
Update goes like this. Have been on the road floating for 2 months? something like that and really like it. Have no complaints. Should have done it long ago. Every road driver I have met has been more than helpful and informative. I am very impressed with this company and its people.
That being said I hope to get off of floating when the opportunity comes around. I don't have a problem with it but the wife and kids would like to have me around more.
I ran into BigW-RD the other day while laying in Jville. nice to put a face with a screen name.
All in all I plan on being here for a long time. Thanks to everyone on this board for the info, and nice words when I first got on. Hope to meet Y'ALL soon.
later on, Madjts

runs

Cut Cut Cut sound like a typewriter. :hissyfit: The only Driver really Happy with the Runs is "Slow man" out of GBO
:loser: Just Kidding i Don't want him coming after me. Oh by the way it was nice being able to see Madjts from Val. Rooter!

Yea,Slowman can hardly hold in his satisfaction,lol...Like a bomb thats about to explode...CLT should be very happy,they are one of the couple of terminals that made off like bandits...For now..