Politics | Brandon Administration releases talking points for chatting with your uncle on Thanksgiving

Keepingon

AD FREE

The Brandon Admin released talking points for you to defend them at the table on Thanksgiving

F18431CA-375D-4C6B-B680-4FFA2E3B3532.md.jpeg

These people are sick sons of bitches ! Defend them at your Thanksgiving table.
I can tell you straight if any of my nieces or nephews start praising Brandon at the table they’ll be leaving with a pretty expensive turkey leg up their butt.

slavenomore

US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions
AD FREE

The Brandon Admin released talking points for you to defend them at the table on Thanksgiving

I can tell you straight if any of my nieces or nephews start praising Brandon at the table they’ll be leaving with a pretty expensive turkey leg up their butt.
No taxes in people making $400k or above?
That doesn't sound like Democrat policy.

They must've all paid to cheat to win.

flybynite

AD FREE
I was watching Hannity when Trace held it up and thought it was a sarcasm. How freaking sick is this jerk. Talking points from little Joe. Don’t break your arm patting yourself on the back Joe. At my table there’ll be no politics, no work history, nothing of the sort. Eat food and just talk, laugh and be merry.

Bubba74

I live Here
AD FREE

This is a great idea
Here is Bubba's rebuttle
1- gas is still double from when this loser stole the election
Inflation going down from 8.1% to 7.9% is still 6.5% higher than it was when this loser stole the election
2- great drugs you cannot get because of supply chain issues are cheaper.
3- Infrastructure is still a mess and we are facing a railway strike that will further cripple the economy
4- great so in a decade we will be in good shape provided we survive that long. Meanwhile we are still overdependent on Taiwan and China
5-Guns really- gay bar shooting in CO by a person that should have been red flagged which means their stupid "laws" dont work
6-people going back to work after a pandemic is not job creation. Near record unemployment for blacks and hispanics was RECORD unemployment under Trump
Ukraine- we have thrown tens of billions of dollars into that money pit with no accountability. Furthermore, if Biden would not have castrated our energy sector, Putin would not have had the money to invade in the first place.
No new taxes, really, inflation is a tax. $10 bacon, $6 eggs, etc......... everyone especially the poor are being killed by Bidens incompetence

Feel free to use any of the above mentioned

Ps as for the last point, the Dems are still in complete control of the federal government and have really no say in policies until January, this is all the DEms

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker or click the green AD FREE button to support Truckingboards.
We have 2 ways to pay for this website, Advertising or Users who buy out of advertising. Thank You

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks