Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Brandon Announced All Cross State Truckers Will Have to be Poisoned Mandatory

Toby

I live Here

jimmy g

Kook
Premium
That’s US Land Borders, not States Land Borders. And the FoxNews site article I read last night said it doesn’t affect US Citizens coming back into the US from Canada- only Non US Citizens entering the US.

I disagree with Biden on most everything, and completely disagree with The Feds ordering vaccine mandates. But, per what I’ve read- the headline of this thread is wrong and misleading…. Even the article linked doesn’t actually say between States?

1984Sideways

On a final dispatch, do not get anymore tomorrows.
Keep it up Joe.

Break the balls of the USA.

If I was still active and running cross borders into Canada etc. I would have quit. They can find some other chump to jab.

Toby

I live Here
That’s US Land Borders, not States Land Borders. And the FoxNews site article I read last night said it doesn’t affect US Citizens coming back into the US from Canada- only Non US Citizens entering the US.

I disagree with Biden on most everything, and completely disagree with The Feds ordering vaccine mandates. But, per what I’ve read- the headline of this thread is wrong and misleading…. Even the article linked doesn’t actually say between States?
For now

1984Sideways

I used to examine the buffett line. The exam usually made the choice of do I want to eat this or not? Half melted ice, brown salad material, scum rings round the sauce not touched since 10000 people slobs have had a go at it with the same scoop et.

Cerberus_Kelpie

Premium
"Truck Driver Strike".....HOW?.....By travelling Posted Minimum Speeds?,
Not Allowing Exiting/Incoming Vehicles on Interstates? (which would gather attention), Actually ORGANIZING instead of the usual weak threats which are not supported?,
Other Road Antics?

What was the Year when a Trucker Strike actually accomplished the intended purpose??

LTL STRIKE seems would certainly garner attention!!

private, major, general "Trucker Strike".........(insert Looney Tunes theme).

slavenomore

US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions
Premium
3 day trucker strike
December 1-4
I would think strikes only work if it ends when a goal is reached. Not by setting an end date.
Lots of huge protests worldwide. 500,00 people. 3.5 million.
They do nothing.
If they all quit going to work until the mandates ended......economies would collapse.
And the 1% knows that.
Then we see how far they really want to go.
End mandates...or send the military after all nations to tighten the noose on the world.
It looks like they are preparing in Australia, New Zealand and Canada....
And who can reach Australia New Zealand and Canada?
Chinese freight comes from that way.

1984Sideways

Maersk can have your box or boxes in Australia within about 35 days via Panama Canal from Philly.

Its about 14000 miles. Faster than trucking can get it there solo. If solo they need almost 4 weeks in hours for one driver and load to get there.