Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Brandon didn’t mean to offend Senators by comparing them to racists

Keepingon

White House press secretary Jen Psaki claimed Friday that President Brandom didn’t intend to offend senators by likening them to George Wallace, Bull Connor and Jefferson Davis — but simply meant to compare their actions to those of the infamous white supremacists.

What happened to the guy who, when he was elected, said, ‘To make progress, we must stop treating our opponents as our enemies’?”

“I think everybody listening to that speech — who’s speaking on the level, as my mother would say — would note that he was not comparing them as humans,” Psaki responded.

so they didn’t mean to insult Manchin, Sinema and the Republican party by comparing them to a /••\ leader because he wasn’t comparing them as humans.

I’ll bet they’ll all feel much better now that they know he was referring to them as animals.

1984Sideways

On a final dispatch, do not get anymore tomorrows.
Oh sure we did not mean to put a grump old bastard into the white house last year.

He can take peppermint patty home with him when this is all done and over with.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
What's phenomenal to see is, the Democrats are so radical, that with every step they make, they step on another one of their own fringe groups that they've created. They're currently in a circle firing squad and can't figure out how to stop pulling the trigger.
:hysterical:

1984Sideways

On a final dispatch, do not get anymore tomorrows.
What I am afraid of is this. They become so radical and nutty that it becomes normal.

It would be us squares who do not know our place....

Im actually praying for a proper shooting war with Russia. Maybe they can clear some of that trash out with fire. Isnt that so extreme? HA...

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
To be fair Brandon really should of at least thrown Robert Byrd in the mix.....or his esteemed mentors Eastland and Tallmadge in his anti busing drive.
And Senator Algore Sr.
I always chuckle when the Democrats bring up these racists' names. The only reason they do it is because they know that their base is too stupid to know anything about real history and wouldn't realize that these racists are all Democrats.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
Biden called black kids "roaches".
Biden said that you had to have an "Indian accent" to work at a 7/11.
Biden said that he didn't want his kids going to the "racial jungle" schools.
Biden thinks that blacks are too stupid to acquire an ID to vote.

Who's the ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ again?

Toby

I live Here

White House press secretary Jen Psaki claimed Friday that President Brandom didn’t intend to offend senators by likening them to George Wallace, Bull Connor and Jefferson Davis — but simply meant to compare their actions to those of the infamous white supremacists.

What happened to the guy who, when he was elected, said, ‘To make progress, we must stop treating our opponents as our enemies’?”

“I think everybody listening to that speech — who’s speaking on the level, as my mother would say — would note that he was not comparing them as humans,” Psaki responded.

so they didn’t mean to insult Manchin, Sinema and the Republican party by comparing them to a /••\ leader because he wasn’t comparing them as humans.

I’ll bet they’ll all feel much better now that they know he was referring to them as animals.
It’s funny all those he mentioned were Democrats, he should have thrown in his Buddy K. k. k Byrd for good measure

Toby

I live Here
What I am afraid of is this. They become so radical and nutty that it becomes normal.

It would be us squares who do not know our place....

Im actually praying for a proper shooting war with Russia. Maybe they can clear some of that trash out with fire. Isnt that so extreme? HA...
It has already been mainstreamed for the most part through the media and Academia