Politics | Brandon repeatedly calls for deceased Congresswoman Warlowski while making speech

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE
Must be something with Alzheimer’s he has no sense of direction.
I guess pumping someone full of drugs doesn’t help that condition.
We've had at least six dementia stricken family members who have passed away and/or are currently suffering with it. Biden fits every symptom that they have to a T.

And this is the best person the Democrats have to offer? Wow.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE
Could you imagine having the prestigious job of going out in front of the American public and making an ass out of yourself every day trying to defend this buffoon and his gaffes? Wow.
No thanks, I'd rather stay blue collar and broke.

Rastus

Semi-Fascist
AD FREE
The way they handled this was moronic, a high schooler could have done a better job.
How about this:

“Brandon has been working day and night for the American people and it caught up with him. Brandon mixed the congresswoman’s name up with bla bla bla…..”

almost13ranch

Ambitiose sed ineptum
How about this:

“Brandon has been working day and night for the American people and it caught up with him. Brandon mixed the congresswoman’s name up with bla bla bla…..”
That wouldn’t work, it would still make it seem that he made a mistake.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker or click the green AD FREE button to support Truckingboards.
We have 2 ways to pay for this website, Advertising or Users who buy out of advertising. Thank You

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks