Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Brandon Says There Is No Supply Chain Crisis

Toby

I live Here
Forget your lying eyes!

Biden absurdly claimed there was never a supply chain crisis

Toby

I live Here

“I Say No” – Biden When Asked if Vaccine Mandate for Truckers will Worsen Supply Chain Crisis (VIDEO)​

Sadly you can’t make this stuff up.

Take about 37% more drivers out of the mix and you will see people come to realize just how important it is that those wheels keep turning

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
The joke is the people that will believe that there wasnt one
because Brandon said so
its the whole "peaceful protest" while the building is ablaze behind you
they count on people not believing what they are seeing

Plus, dont forget, the light never go out in Caracas

Keepingon

“I Say No” – Biden When Asked if Vaccine Mandate for Truckers will Worsen Supply Chain Crisis (VIDEO)​

Sadly you can’t make this stuff up.

Take about 37% more drivers out of the mix and you will see people come to realize just how important it is that those wheels keep turning
He wants drivers to leave the industry so he can bring drivers in from other countries through work visas.

Im pretty sure it’s actually hidden his “ Trucking action program”
that he just signed.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
Forget your lying eyes!

He knows how stupid his Democrat base is, otherwise he'd never say anything so absurd.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
Great just what we need more of on the Highways, I bet they all come with flip flops
I sat in amazement today at a truck stop. I watched a guy who looked to be Cuban, and was from South Florida, trying to back into a parking spot. I chit you not, it took this clown show over 10 minutes to get backed in. This is what we get with these foreign drivers. No knowledge, no training, and no experience. What a disgrace.

FJB

1984Sideways

On a final dispatch, do not get anymore tomorrows.
When we got our first automatic years ago, the damn thing would turn the tractor into a bounce house and refuse to backup on the clutch. Even in manual mode.

So. Set her up. Engage reverse, get that clutch out, add power.... just a smidge. Back in one move. No stopping no nothing. And done.

In school I used to race instructors from the standard 100 foot white line to dock and it took me about a minute and 20 or so. Instructors were doing it in 35 seconds. One was faster at full throttle. But the rig got away from him on gravel so its a treat watching him recover it from a backwards jackknife.

I could get it in just under 30 seconds. But thats gambling on not doing any damage.

A year in that damn thing taught me to hate all automatics in big rigs. The last one I touched in 2010 was a monster. You could not pay me a million cashiers check at the bank to put up with it anymore. Its BS.

Toby

I live Here
I sat in amazement today at a truck stop. I watched a guy who looked to be Cuban, and was from South Florida, trying to back into a parking spot. I chit you not, it took this clown show over 10 minutes to get backed in. This is what we get with these foreign drivers. No knowledge, no training, and no experience. What a disgrace.

FJB
10 min? That’s pretty darn fast

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
He wants drivers to leave the industry so he can bring drivers in from other countries through work visas.

Im pretty sure it’s actually hidden his “ Trucking action program”
that he just signed.

Doesnt that seem like the goal
pay Americans not to work causing a labor shortage
then because their is a labor shortage claim we need more immigration to fix the labor shortage that they created
the plan is as devious as it is evil

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
10 min? That’s pretty darn fast
I finally hunched over and had my forearms resting on the top of the steering wheel in disgust. I guess that I've never accepted sucking at anything in my life, so if I struggled to back up like that, I'd be practicing until I perfected it.
For cheap entertainment, just sit in any truck stop and watch the trucks come and go. It's amazing that most of these clowns can even find their way back home. No wonder they're so damn miserable all of the time.

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
Doesnt that seem like the goal
pay Americans not to work causing a labor shortage
then because their is a labor shortage claim we need more immigration to fix the labor shortage that they created
the plan is as devious as it is evil
The Dems will do anything for future votes and they prove it every day.

Michigan Bill

I live Here
Premium
I finally hunched over and had my forearms resting on the top of the steering wheel in disgust. I guess that I've never accepted sucking at anything in my life, so if I struggled to back up like that, I'd be practicing until I perfected it.
For cheap entertainment, just sit in any truck stop and watch the trucks come and go. It's amazing that most of these clowns can even find their way back home. No wonder they're so damn miserable all of the time.
I see it every day at the Indian reservation truck stop I park at. It's hilarious pulling in at 5 am and the parking lot is jammed up with zig zagged volvos ..

jimmy g

Kook
Premium

FJB
Frustrating-Yes. But We all started somewhere/somehow. I had no training. Had to figure it out for myself. I’m pretty sure there were times I held up other drivers as I learned on the job.

jimmy g

Kook
Premium
Forget your lying eyes!

There never was, in the White House.

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
The Dems will do anything for future votes and they prove it every day.

I am starting to think the Dems might not get what they hope for
most of these illegals that they are letting in a fleeing unsafe authoritarian governments
what have the Dems offered
defund the police
and do as we say