Guest viewing is limited
  • Truckingboards is a MEMBERS ONLY Private Forum that first got it's start in 1999, Membership is 100% Free, We have Over 40k Members and approaching 2 million posts that date back to the early 2000's.Registration is easy and fast. We specialize in LTL trucking. Get off those Facebook Groups and come to a place where your identity will be unknown unless you tell someone. Truckingboards has a mobile app that works for Android you can install from your mobile browser. Sorry Apple Users, I know nothing about them.

Click Here

For instructions on how to install the mobile app.

Brandon Says There Is No Supply Chain Crisis

Toby

I live Here

70% of the 700 billion in trade between Canada and the US is moved by truck. This will have a dramatic effect on supplies and services reaching their destination and getting in the hands of those who need them. One needs to look no further than the recent UK fuel shortage, where the military had to be brought in to deliver fuel as a result of a lack of truck drivers. We are already seeing shortages, if these shortages reach critical levels on items such as fuel, food, blood, medicine or medical supplies, we will see real long-lasting damage.

~ Mike Milliam, President of the Private Motor Truck Council of Canada

As noted by those following the issue(s) closely: “Starting January 15th, 2022, truckers must show a proof of vaccine to cross the Canada/US borders. Since March 2020, drivers were considered “essential”. They could cross the border without a covid test or the vaccine. Under Biden/Trudeau administration, this is about to change”:

22 000 truckers are about to lose their job. But this estimate is from the Canadian Trucking Association. The Private Motor Truck Council of Canada (PMTC) estimated this number closer to 31 000 truckers.

We are looking at a meltdown of the supply chain, or at least some severe disruption.

Get everything you need now. Inflation is about to get real. (read more)

1984Sideways

On a final dispatch, do not get anymore tomorrows.
Keep in mind most US Trucking leaves Canada Empty as we have done for years to simplify Customs. Going out empty is so simple any idiot can do it.

Coming in when jabbed and loaded? Well... its not worth it anymore. We have gone in for years since the old Class A licensing and so on. Lots of fun. Now with their jab requirement to enter at all... there is no reward or work worth it or paying enough to put up with that mess.

If the leadership banning jabs for traveling is a problem, we have had a life time of travel. If we wanted to say go to Vegas all we had to do is recline for a few minutes and go back there mentally.

Bubba74

I live Here
Premium
It’s called “Mass Formation Psychosis” and is being pumped up by the media just like in (⊙▃⊙) Germany to gang up on a particular group who were “bad” and kill 6 million Of them.

further evidenced by the fact that the exact same talking points make their rounds throughout the left winged media

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
The wife and I was in a grocery store yesterday and I've never seen so many empty shelves before. The paper products isle had a lot of bare shelves and a bunch of the soda/Gatorade isle was also bare. Although I don't frequent the grocery stores since my wife does the shopping, I haven't seen or heard her mention these bare shelves like this since the virus first hit our shores.
We are currently heading towards the likes of Venezuela.

Congrats goes out to Brandon and his ignorant voters.
:fingure:

Toby

I live Here
Of course, this is not making headlines but in the next two weeks Joe Biden is planning on shutting down a significant portion of the trade pipeline with Canada.

According to government figures U.S. goods and services trade with Canada totaled an estimated $718.4 billion in 2019. Exports were $360.4 billion; imports were $358.0 billion.

Canada was the largest goods export market in 2019. Canada was the United States’ 3rd largest supplier of goods imports in 2019. U.S. goods imports from Canada totaled $319.4 billion. 70% of that trade is moved by truck.

In about a week the Joe Biden’s vaccine mandate will mean around 30,000 cross-border truckers will be forced to shut down. Starting January 15, truckers will be forced to show proof of vaccine.

Rastus

...MAGA ..FOREVER
Premium
Democrat freak show is intent on destroying America by any means necessary.
Be it open borders, supply chain issues, lock downs, defund the police, radical non prosecuting DAs vaccine mandates or lame foreign policy like Afghanistan.

These people AREN’T like us and should be considered an enemy.

Toby

I live Here
478AAF09-4003-4E98-91B3-A821C106E150.md.jpg 919F2FE8-B9EC-40DD-9DAB-95319A1FDA16.md.jpg B196913B-6DED-4E96-B62B-33AB27C812E1.md.jpg
C60A6247-4072-4858-ADA3-435439B30D12.md.jpg

Toby

I live Here

After a Visit by Pete Buttigieg, Oakland California Joins Operation Hide the Ships

Toby

I live Here

“Like A Soviet Store During 1981”: Americans Absolutely Horrified By Empty Shelves From Coast To Coast (Video)​

A year ago, we were promised that the Biden regime would be leading us into a new golden era of prosperity. Obviously, that has not happened. Instead, we are dealing with bare store shelves and painfully high prices from coast to coast. Many are comparing this crisis to the Jimmy Carter era of the 1970s, but we didn’t have persistent shortages for months on end back then. At this point, nobody can deny what is happening. Even the Washington Post is admitting that “social media is swamped with pictures of empty grocery shelves”. The Biden administration promised to resolve our supply chain problems, but they just keep getting worse. When Fox News asked one grocery shopper about the empty shelves, he delivered a chilling response that many of us will not forget any time soon: “It’s like a Soviet store during 1981. It’s horrible.”

Toby

I live Here

BRACE YOURSELF! The ‘Mother of All Supply Chain Shocks’ Is Coming as China Shuts Down Major Ports Due to Pandemic​

Northern Flash

Let's go Brandon!
Premium
The Biden administration can keep lying about there not being a merchandise shortage all they want, but our lying eyes tell us differently.

A local radio host asked people to call in and give him some information about what they've seen this week in the stores. It's really quite unbelievable. Bare food shelves everywhere. (And the prices are sky-rocketing.)

I want to give a special shout-out to the Biden lovers.......you brought this crap by voting for that ignorant POS.
Don't hide, stand up and take a bow, cowards.

Toby

I live Here

U.S. grocery shortages deepen as pandemic dries supplies​

I love how they always say soaring freight costs, well when you dump $350-400 plus into tanks and rising thanks to Bidens energy policy it has consequences on the other end. These trucks don’t run for free.

The real big elephant in the background is parts shortage, and that keeps up these trucks won’t keep running

kboomarang

My allah, between pie and mode
Premium

“Like A Soviet Store During 1981”: Americans Absolutely Horrified By Empty Shelves From Coast To Coast (Video)​

A year ago, we were promised that the Biden regime would be leading us into a new golden era of prosperity. Obviously, that has not happened. Instead, we are dealing with bare store shelves and painfully high prices from coast to coast. Many are comparing this crisis to the Jimmy Carter era of the 1970s, but we didn’t have persistent shortages for months on end back then. At this point, nobody can deny what is happening. Even the Washington Post is admitting that “social media is swamped with pictures of empty grocery shelves”. The Biden administration promised to resolve our supply chain problems, but they just keep getting worse. When Fox News asked one grocery shopper about the empty shelves, he delivered a chilling response that many of us will not forget any time soon: “It’s like a Soviet store during 1981. It’s horrible.”

In the capital of the country seen as leader of free world no less, or is it leader or the 3rd world now.