ABF | Braveheart With Mel Gibson

6PakAbs

TB Veteran
Credits
Guys:
I realize this is not a transportation topic ..wait, it might be...Pete Butti-keg-in his butt, Our
new Secretary of Transportation might think it is, since they were riding horses and pulling wagons and in the day, that was the only mode of transportation other than walking (sorry, no political intention)

I have watched this move twice in the last month, trying to get back to my Scottish/UK
roots...you can tell by the 6Pak that I have spent a lot of time in pubs.

Anyway, when he is addressing the crowd and extolling the virtues on an insurrection (on horseback)
he is interrupted (SIC) by a young lad...You can't be William Wallace--He is over 7' tall.

William Wallace (Mel Gibson) replied..."Yeah, I've heard. But I also have heard that when the bends over and farts, lightning bolts and cannon balls fly out of his azz.

Now, that is a classic...but that it transportation!

Last edited:
Always expect the unexpected on TB. :smile new:
hey, I am offended by the nick name "Fighting Irish" It might be true that my ancestors were a bunch of fighting
drunks (I can say that) but it is politically incorrect to agree with that remark about the "Fighting Irish! " Now, on to the Scotch and Irish Whiskey! as the "gentleman,
Iam4us" referred to "obviously a drunk post"

By the way, why couldn't they be called the "Fighting Frenchmen" ?
Oh my bad, we had to bail out France during WWI & WWII, they screwed up
Vietnam and Djubiti, Africa (look that one up) and we still have to defend them
still today.

..so the Fighting French would mean that Notre Dame (French name)
would never win a game! Now, on to that drink!

Last edited: