Politics | Breaking: Americans must leave Russia now, per US Embassy in Moscow.

Jaloc

AD FREE

So, the shot heard around the world this time was the sabotage of the Nord pipeline.

Boom boom time....I'm thinking it might be a good time to get to the Southern Hemisphere?

Crumudgeon

Guru of the Gobblydeguk Constitutionalist
AD FREE
Putin is like a wounded animal right now. His military is a joke, his people are leaving in droves, he lost all credibility in the eyes of the world.
What does he do? Leave in shame, or take the world with him on his way out?
Whatever it will be it will not be good.........

Rastus

Semi-Fascist
AD FREE
Putin is like a wounded animal right now. His military is a joke, his people are leaving in droves, he lost all credibility in the eyes of the world.
Yeah Russia has that unhinged lunatic and we have a senile old fool who was a moron anyway in his younger days .
These are frightening times reminds me of the era just following Viet Nam.

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE
Biden will lead us to victory over the Bolshevik hoards
Yep. I've always kept my full faith and confidence in the American govt.

iu

Northern Flash

Big Boy Toys
AD FREE
I agree. His bad ass reputation is in serious jeopardy. I figure that he's going to push all of his chips into the middle and try to go down in flames, that way he'll be remembered as one of the most evil in history because he knows that his bad ass reputation isn't repairable at this point. The question is, how many other nations will end up shedding blood due to his upcoming actions? We've been fighting a proxy war with them already for months, and I expect boots on the ground before Biden leaves office.

slavenomore

US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions
AD FREE
The Russian military leaders will not obey an order to launch a nuclear first strike. Neither would the American military.
Says the guy who expects everybody in the world to obey orders from those in charge.

They'll do it if their told.
Just like you expect us to.

The world has been trained by your teachers.
You must obey.

Razorblade

Says the guy who expects everybody in the world to obey orders from those in charge.

They'll do it if their told.
Just like you expect us to.

The world has been trained by your teachers.
You must obey.
There is a reason why no one person can pull the nuclear trigger. The actual firing requires 2 keys turned at the same time to arm the warhead. They are too far apart for one person to turn both. It comes down to 2 mid level officers not politicians or Generals. Somewhere in that chain of command, common sense will prevail.

slavenomore

AD FREE
There is a reason why no one person can pull the nuclear trigger. The actual firing requires 2 keys turned at the same time to arm the warhead. They are too far apart for one person to turn both. It comes down to 2 mid level officers not politicians or Generals. Somewhere in that chain of command, common sense will prevail.
You speak alot which is not common sense....and the whole world wrecked their country's doing that crap
They'll do as they're told.
Just like the rest of the world did.

slavenomore

AD FREE
Common sense like the rank and file fbi huh?
He's saying that the military power people won't push the button if told.
They all do as told. Especially at the top.
A nuclear war would surely divert attention from their crimes for many years to come.
They'd do it in a heartbeat.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker or click the green AD FREE button to support Truckingboards.
We have 2 ways to pay for this website, Advertising or Users who buy out of advertising. Thank You

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks