R&L | Bridge Law

A lot of times the dispatcher will just sign off on manifests and say roll with it. I have seen some drivers refuse an over weight trailer and there is retribution to be paid even though it's never announced. You will be held several hours over or be told to go home we have nothing for you then or what ever else like maybe you have to work an extra day this week. You drivers know the game. Everybody tells us it's up to the driver, but that's in words only. Many a good people have been ran off from different companies for not towing the line.

A lot of times the dispatcher will just sign off on manifests and say roll with it. I have seen some drivers refuse an over weight trailer and there is retribution to be paid even though it's never announced. You will be held several hours over or be told to go home we have nothing for you then or what ever else like maybe you have to work an extra day this week. You drivers know the game. Everybody tells us it's up to the driver, but that's in words only. Many a good people have been ran off from different companies for not towing the line.
Methinks how often somebody complains has a little to do with that too

My experience, fella that gits the job done most of the time without issues over every little thing gonna have an easier time when theres a legit beef

Methinks how often somebody complains has a little to do with that too

My experience, fella that gits the job done most of the time without issues over every little thing gonna have an easier time when theres a legit beef
Agreed. I like the out of sight out of mind philosophy. I just do my job and unless its something major i just mind my business and want to be left alone.

Urban Dictionary

Greasy-A$$

When $hit remnants left behind from wiping insufficiently combine with sweat and dead skin cells to form a grease like substance.
Always good to know these little tid bits.
Champions League Football GIF by UEFA