Holland | Bringing All City In By 8 Hours/ Missing Pick Ups

falconfan

TB Veteran
Credits
Since Monday they have been bringing us in before 8 hours so we can drop out and be off the clock in 8.
They have brought guys in with deliveries still on their trailer and brought guys in empty.

They are making the dock get off the clock in 8 with lots of inbound to still be broke.
We are missing lots of pick ups and swaps.

Is this going on at any other barns?

Since Monday they have been bringing us in before 8 hours so we can drop out and be off the clock in 8.
They have brought guys in with deliveries still on their trailer and brought guys in empty.

They are making the dock get off the clock in 8 with lots of inbound to still be broke.

What barn.
Slow every where. Not just at this company but all LTL.

Is this going on at any other Slow in Detroit, but still hiring dock, city and road and running new recruits through the USF truck driving school. Makes no sense at all. Their monitoring certain shifts and cutting those back to 8 hrs and bringing certain ( clock suckers) city drivers back in 10 hrs regardless of the return freight they have on their trailers. Offering CC days to the top guys Tuesday thru Thursday. No layoffs yet. Garage ( which had endless overtime) was just cut back to 10hrs a day and was told some work would be sent out to contractors. USF Holocaust Special Olympics. Don't try and figure these people out, it'll make ya dizzy.

I am city in Columbus. They sent be back out on tenth hour tonight. Worked almost 12.

It all has to do with YRCW "SYNERGY " numbers game as after the reshuffle of management and NO more Holland president or executives ,we are now under the new YRCW rules now ............................................................:blue:

What barn.
Slow every where. Not just at this company but all LTL.

Atlanta...40 missed pick ups and 8 missed swaps yesterday.WTF.I heard it was over 100 missed pick ups and 20 swaps but management told me 40 and 7.
I tend to believe its more.Most drivers were getting 11 or 12 hours per day ..now 8..I think we have about 80 city hitting the street daily.

There are at least 150 hours of work not getting done.Thats the equivalent of 15 men @ 10 hours per day. They aren't servicing the customer and if it continues we are going to lose business and our reputation.

Last edited:

Showing how at yrc customers are a non priority!!!

MI is bizness as usual in regards to PU/D no one is being brought in to meet their 8 so to speak and we're breaking everything that isn't late coded. We're also missing pickups just like we always do due to closing times and maxing out on space. Dock is done by midnight most nights.

MI is bizness as usual in regards to PU/D no one is being brought in to meet their 8 so to speak and we're breaking everything that isn't late coded. We're also missing pickups just like we always do due to closing times and maxing out on space. Dock is done by midnight most nights.
Where you at bro.
This is an Atlanta thing with New YRC regional managers orders. It lasted 3 days.
We had a driver 2 hours from our facility with a half a trailer of freight for that costomer,was in their yard and was told to bring it in to make sure he didn't go over 8.Several instances like that.I feel for the sales staff.
I won't do it.They can fire me for caring more about the customer and our company than they do if they want to.
We got so far behind Skullcramp you would not believe.

Where you at bro.
This is an Atlanta thing with New YRC regional managers orders. It lasted 3 days.
We had a driver 2 hours from our facility with a half a trailer of freight for that costomer,was in their yard and was told to bring it in to make sure he didn't go over 8.Several instances like that.I feel for the sales staff.
I won't do it.They can fire me for caring more about the customer and our company than they do if they want to.
Bull ::shit::

Where you at bro.
He said he was in MI.

Bull :::shit:::

Wtf you talking bs for.Im telling you 100% fact.It. Tm even said he didn't care if it were a guarentee. All kinds of people came back with returns and missed pick ups.
Try to make some ****ing sense if you talk to me.
Oh never mind I see you posted in the evening when you get drunk and smart mouthed.

He said he was in MI.
Where you at bro.

Sorry I should have read more carefully.

Where you at bro.
Holland Milwaukee

Their 3 day brainiac plan cost us plenty of customers. I've been out for a while, a friend told me today ( and this is just in my area) we lost Covidien ( now cardinal health) .We got no less than 3 trailers a day.He was told to do a swap and was told they no longer are shipping with Holland because we left 3 trailers of freight for 2 days.

He then went to S.P Richard's where we got two swaps per day and was told the same thing.
Then sent to O'Rourke sales where he got 1 trailer. They told him we should have had 5 or 6 by then but they weren't picking it up so they put it on other carriers.
He also heard Global equipment stopped using us.
Who the hell do they think they are? The customers have businesses to run.There is no telling the damage they have done to our inbound shipments and all of the areas I don't run.
Someone needs to be fired.Stupid mother ****ers.

you realize if you have all that freight coming in, there will be no way for them to cohabitate you with a yrc terminal, and no way for them to sell your or a yrc terminal. they get to keep first 40 to 60 million of terminals they sell...they do not care about being a good business or keeping customers happy or providing a good service.....yrcw wants to sell your terminal and stuff wads of cash in there pockets before there game is over!!!