Yellow | Brokerages Expect Yrc Worldwide Inc (nasdaq:yrcw) Will Post Earnings Of -$0.33 Per Share

4th Qrt numbers going be a interesting and get ready for some big changes coming in 2020 now that Jamie's back and just remember what he did before when he was here !!!!:6788:

GfabZSU.jpg

I put all you T.B. guys down for job references and they asked if I ever been in a foreign country and I said well yes , there was a few other counties in Iowa that I vacationed in !
Don’t worry, Wong. All Coop employees are technically HRNY employees too. Jamie and I worked that out on the golf course......well....Donna finalized the deal when she and Jamie were at Ulta buying hair products....

They’re part of the Ukraine? Aren’t they?
Close to the Ukraine, but the Moldos and Uzis fight over them because the Caymans are a hot vacation spot, especially during overlapping Moldo and Uzi holidays. Of course a really contentious holiday the Uzis celebrate, the Moldo Herbicide, can get pretty violent. That’s usually when Elwood comes back state side.....

Close to the Ukraine, but the Moldos and Uzis fight over them because the Caymans are a hot vacation spot, especially during overlapping Moldo and Uzi holidays. Of course a really contentious holiday the Uzis celebrate, the Moldo Herbicide, can get pretty violent. That’s usually when Elwood comes back state side.....
They think they’re in Cayman, but it’s actually Cuba. Don’t let on...

One thing I like about when I check in on the forum, is that y’all can keep it light on the banter. This thing is so far down the toilet, that you gotta keep a lighthearted spirit about you. Good luck to all of you..