Yellow | Brothers and Sisters

I know layed off guys that work the midnight shift, then work a PUD shift afterwards. I am a PUD driver and have to work until the freight is off my truck. I can't work 8 hours then say, "Screw the customers. I think I'll work 8 hours today." What type of terminal do you work at?

I know layed off guys that work the midnight shift, then work a PUD shift afterwards. I am a PUD driver and have to work until the freight is off my truck. I can't work 8 hours then say, "Screw the customers. I think I'll work 8 hours today." What type of terminal do you work at?

hey whata ya know I'm a PUD driver too. It's much better to drive my PUD than it was driving my truck. Hell since I got laid off not only do I drive my PUD but sometimes I just lay back and pet it too. Beats being a P&D driver anyday.

the days of wine and roses
freight_banner.jpg

Money makes the world go round, bro.

too bad there is none here​

No it's(the money) on the New Penn truck which is still moving whilst the rest of ya have time for photo ops...Don't worry we got it...you just stand there for the camera.:LMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
What's a PUD driver? What does P.U.D. stand for? There is an English translation problem up here. The only PUD that we talk about up here is the drivers that stand around pounding their PUD, while the rest of us work. Please help.:biglaugh:

No it's(the money) on the New Penn truck which is still moving whilst the rest of ya have time for photo ops...Don't worry we got it...you just stand there for the camera.:LMAO:

Brothers and Sisters is a great cliche'

like 'united we stand' is another good one

the brotherhood

teamster power

but where have you ever seen more division then in the teamster union?

and thank God for New Penn for where would we be without them today

man, they could play this game and they are great team players

Brothers and Sisters is a great cliche'

like 'united we stand' is another good one

the brotherhood

teamster power

but where have you ever seen more division then in the teamster union?

and thank God for New Penn for where would we be without them today

man, they could play this game and they are great team players

most senior guys are doing this at my place, at least among drivers.they have a sense of entitlement,they even demand a layoff when freight slows down, targeting drivers first, and then dockmen.they even go to the union office with this demand.it has been mee-sters here for a long time. maybe 30% are union brothers, and that is being generous.brownnosing is the new seniority, sucking up is the new way to assure that you get your hours.if you brownnose, you can watch tv to get your last 1 1/2 hours a day, or just walk around. this is driver SOP.

I thought you were busting on me in post 25. What does "they are real team players mean? sarcasm?''''
Plus crazy said you'd like me razzing ya.

What's a PUD driver? What does P.U.D. stand for? There is an English translation problem up here. The only PUD that we talk about up here is the drivers that stand around pounding their PUD, while the rest of us work. Please help.:biglaugh:

Think maybe he means p and d driver.Have noticed some guys do not use "spel chek".You know what I mean,Flash?

There probably are some drivers that walk in to a customer with their "cud" in mouth,and some with their "pud",in hand though.