TForce | BrownAve?

Skeeter

TB Veteran
Credits
I'm not trying to promote BrownAve on the truckingboards. But can't log on to it anymore it goes to GoDaddy.
Does anyone know what's going on with the site? Hope it is not inappropriate to ask here...

probably forgot to pay the domain fees... .. They have a grace period, probably check back tomorrow

I sent a message to the Brown Ave owner through another site and this is the reply I got from him,...

Simple, I did everything I could do to engage, entertain and build a community that we could all be proud of... All's I ever asked for was activity... Remember this image? I gave everything and no one thought for a second about keeping me engaged, entertained or motivated... So, now I myself am not interested and walking away dissatisfied!

To bad I thought it was a pretty good site and growing for the company. But I can understand Nik's discouragement...

Yeah, I thought things were on track for a website of that size,...

And I really liked that it was only "us", Ya know???

I keep hitting my bookmark link hoping it comes back,......................................

Yeah, I thought things were on track for a website of that size,...

And I really liked that it was only "us", Ya know???

I keep hitting my bookmark link hoping it comes back,......................................

I was away on vacation for a couple weeks. Come back and it's gone. I liked the site, as you said it was only UPSF employees using it. I hope it comes back, but if it doesn't I understand. It's gotta be time consuming to run it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was away on vacation for a couple weeks. Come back and it's gone. I liked the site, as you said it was only UPSF employees using it. I hope it comes back, but if it doesn't I understand. It's gotta be time consuming to run it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Surely not :notworthy:

I appreciated all the owner of Brown ave did, he did a great job of keeping up on union issues and sharing the info with the members.
I hope to click the link and it open.
Thank you for a job well done.

Nik did a great job with the site. It certainly included all that was brown and industry related articles. It will be missed.