XPO | Btw......

TiredDvrsWife

TB Veteran
Credits
Hope you guys don't mind, but I've told another driver, from another terminal, about this place. Apparently we'll have an pretty good size influx the next week or so of new members. So be happy but be wary, maybe one of "Them" might get wind of it.

I also talked up the proxy vote, told some information, etc.

Wanted everyone to know so it wouldn't be a surprise or too much suspicion. :funky::smilie_132:

Hope you guys don't mind, but I've told another driver, from another terminal, about this place. Apparently we'll have an pretty good size influx the next week or so of new members. So be happy but be wary, maybe one of "Them" might get wind of it.

Wanted everyone to know so it wouldn't be a surprise or too much suspicion. :funky::smilie_132:

Are you Wifey or Hubby?
Or Hubby using Wifey's screen name?

Your posts are getting confusing now.

I suspect its a driver, pretending to be his wife, so he can say things with "plausible deny ability"
might be practicing to run for public office.....:nono:

Are the drivers from the other terminals stopping by your house. I don't get the Prescott run very much but could start asking more.

Wonder if her driver knows that his "buddies" are stopping by the house on occasion. Either that, or she is way, way too involved:whistling: in his job.

We encourage new members! Especially ones that will contribute!:1036316054:

However, this topic cracks me up!:biglaugh:

However, this topic cracks me up!:biglaugh:
Oh, for a minute there, I thought you were going to close the thread and give me a red dot.
But, yes, new members are important. So everybody that goes to her house will see that she's on Truckingboards and will go there when they get back home.:chairshot:

Oh, for a minute there, I thought you were going to close the thread and give me a red dot.
But, yes, new members are important. So everybody that goes to her house will see that she's on Truckingboards and will go there when they get back home.:chairshot:

As long as no rules are broken I don't see why it would be locked.
I think TiredDvrsWife needs to refute and/or rebut. She's making our imaginations wander/wonder with this post.

Let's just keep it clean :1036316054:

Are you Wifey or Hubby?

I'm FEMALE, WIFE of the driver. I'M THE BOSS OF THIS HERE OUTFIT. Just don't tell him!!

My driver called another driver and gave him the name of this board, the other driver called, talked to me, said he showed a bunch of other drivers and all of them said they were going to check this place out. :funky:

:hysterical: What I gotta do, show a picture to you guys?? If the moderator wants to talk to me I'll PM him my cellphone and he can verfiy that I'm 100% FEMALE and I don't DRIVE anything but my own car!

Hubby told another driver at another terminal about this site, then he called me and I talked to him (other driver) and explained that he needed to read the board to find out stuff for himself. This other driver said he was going to tell others to come check this place out. :hysterical::1036316054:

I suspect its a driver, pretending to be his wife, so he can say things with "plausible deny ability"
might be practicing to run for public office.....:nono:

Are you Wifey or Hubby?

Anytime you see THIS name, it's the WIFE :1036316054:

Hubby told another driver and then I talked to the other driver when he wanted more information. He showed other drivers and they all said they wanted to start reading on here :smilie_132:

Wonder if her driver knows that his "buddies" are stopping by the house on occasion. Either that, or she is way, way too involved:whistling: in his job.

As my driver would say......I wouldn't teed her off if I were you........ as he limps away...:nutkick: :hysterical:

Geesh, what would I want with more DRIVERS?? I guess I could set up the big screen HDTV, put out recliners and charge the guys to bring them popcorn and beer so they don't have to go home to the wives to be nagged on!! :biglaugh:

Either that, or she is way, way too involved in his job.

Why, you jealous? :hysterical: Your wife put you in front of the tv, hand you a beer and then says leave me alone? :hide:

JUST KIDDING!! :hysterical:

Oh, wait, I do that to my driver......except for the beer, I give him a coke. :1036316054:

However, this topic cracks me up!

Hey now, I was being serious :hissyfit:

PM me your cellphone number and when my driver gets in tomorrow you can tell him your concerns. Oh and that really IS his picture on my avatar so only expect grunting and growling. After all he's ONLY a trucker :hysterical:

AM I GOING TO BE BANNED?? WHAT'D I DO??:hide:

As long as no rules are broken I don't see why it would be locked.
I think TiredDvrsWife needs to refute and/or rebut. She's making our imaginations wander/wonder with this post.

Let's just keep it clean :1036316054:

Everytime I post, SOMEONE'S imagination goes wacky. My driver keeps me at home, locked up so the zoo won't come and get me. He's got me trained and doesn't want to start over. :mfight:

UUGGGHHHH...... :nutkick: Why is it that you men have to come up with your own ideas of what a woman is doing behind her husband's back ??? This may be the reason you can't find a good woman of your own and keep scrounging around in the dung heaps........ have a little respect boy !!! She's doing what a good woman is supposed to be doing and that is standing behind her man and keeping him updated with things that she feels is important to him. This is also one reason that so many women are stepping up to the plate of taking care of things for themselves and not even worrying about finding a good man because alot of men want to run them down no matter what they do. You can't Love if all you do is Judge !!!

Why, thank you ma'am!! Another lady on the board? :smilie_132:

I know that I'm in a "man's world" while on the boad and take it all with a grain of salt and some tequila. Or would if I were a drinker LOL!!

My driver swears that if a woman is having problems with her husband, then send me. He'd either be straightened up or else buried in the back 40. Darn, it's fun to have menopause for 3 weeks a month, PMS for 1 week and a loaded gun, ain't it?? :funky::1036316054:

I read your post and I hope things are better for you now?

UUGGGHHHH...... :nutkick: Why is it that you men have to come up with your own ideas of what a woman is doing behind her husband's back ??? This may be the reason you can't find a good woman of your own and keep scrounging around in the dung heaps........ have a little respect boy !!! She's doing what a good woman is supposed to be doing and that is standing behind her man and keeping him updated with things that she feels is important to him. This is also one reason that so many women are stepping up to the plate of taking care of things for themselves and not even worrying about finding a good man because alot of men want to run them down no matter what they do. You can't Love if all you do is Judge !!!