XPO | Btw......

I tried.....

UUGGGHHHH...... :nutkick: Why is it that you men have to come up with your own ideas of what a woman is doing behind her husband's back ??? This may be the reason you can't find a good woman of your own and keep scrounging around in the dung heaps........ have a little respect boy !!! She's doing what a good woman is supposed to be doing and that is standing behind her man and keeping him updated with things that she feels is important to him. This is also one reason that so many women are stepping up to the plate of taking care of things for themselves and not even worrying about finding a good man because alot of men want to run them down no matter what they do. You can't Love if all you do is Judge !!!

To get my wife on here too and posts some thoughts. She said......... Why would I want to talk to a bunch of low life truck drivers. Im married to one, and ones too many. She's so sweet.

Does this mean I can tell my driver that I'm SPECIAL and he better start treating me better??!!?? :chairshot:

To get my wife on here too and posts some thoughts. She said......... Why would I want to talk to a bunch of low life truck drivers. Im married to one, and ones too many. She's so sweet.