Estes | bubba marks?

I don't know if it matters or not but I drive for Big R and my whole night revolves around Howard 101 from 1:00 a.m. till 5:00 a.m. then Howard 100 from 6:00 a.m. till I arrive in Memphis. Don't know how the old timers trucked without sat. radio. I have been a subscriber since Jan. 05 and I don't even turn on the am or fm radio anymore. F.U.T.E.
Full Union Trucker Effect

I use XM in my rig and listen to O&A. I bought a new ford vehicle and had 6 months free Sirius with purchase. I tried listening to Howard and first it was not that funny the few times he had a new show on. Bubba just sucked imo, it was not entertaining. I feel XM 202 has a better program with O&A then Ron & Fez noon to 3 ( linger longer ). O&A 5 plus hours 5 days a week then 3 hours of R&F.

i totally get opie and anthony. i don't get how howard still has fans all he does is talk about beth and thw hamptins. wtf. and o and a are not funny are you serious ?? WOW. linger longer. black earl is more funny and works harder than hoo hoo howard.

Gotta agree Howard is not funny anymore but I'm definetly a Bubba mark. You never know what to expect from that guy.