Estes | bubba marks?

did you guys know ned is actually bret makin neds voice.. yes its a made up dude.. some ol guy takes photos and signs autographs..bubba is a phony

Got both XM and Sirius. Only use xm for Ron and Fez. O&A suck. Used to be good but now I can't stand to listen to them. Howard and Bubba. FTE! Ned isn't Brent.

well ron and fez do rule the world and i do profess my love to o and a . anyhooo hoo i have a bubba box set i would love to give you bubba lovers. 3 cds and 1 dvd. hell i think i have a signed pic of fat boy bubba. any of you bubba lovers i will give it to ya. no strings attached. no gimmick. real deal. i just cant stand him and if you enjoy bubba then hell who am i to stop ya. pm me and we will figure it all out:1036316054:

well i found it . i have the moring domination set and a signed bubba and the crew pic. just bubba signed. it is yours you bubba marks. let me know i can mail it to ya or hell meet you somewhere in the night like 2 forbidden lovers. anyway its in good shape. yours if ya want it.

well i found it . i have the moring domination set and a signed bubba and the crew pic. just bubba signed. it is yours you bubba marks. let me know i can mail it to ya or hell meet you somewhere in the night like 2 forbidden lovers. anyway its in good shape. yours if ya want it.

I knew it. Here's your sign Beerboy.:last Elvis out and far away......