Yellow | Buffalo Terminal

wolleyworldd

TB Lurker
Credits
Hi,

Conversations with road drivers indicate a major move of equipment from Yellow to Roadway terminal.

An inbound road man stated there were 5 tractors in the yellow terminal .

Is someone blowing smoke here or does this info have life?

wolleyworldd

Talked with Roadway Buffalo driver this morning and he stated that the terminals exchanged seniority list this past week. That`s all he knew.:smilie_132:

someone said that UPS buoght roadways terminal in buffalo , and all the equipment is being moved to yellow. "YES-NO"

I don't know, I worked at both and they are both decent sized terminals that would be hard pressed to squeeze 2 linehaul operations in as terminals are configured now. Although if I'm not mistaken they both own surrounding land and may be able to expand. Can't comment on the city or dock, never worked it. Should be interesting. I'm sure others will comment.

It would make more sense to keep Roadways terminal open in west senaca (Buffalo) because they can run the turnpike doubles right into the yard as they currently are doing.They also have plenty of room to expand if needed.I bet they could easily add another 100 doors on top of the 150 they already have.

Where does this B.S. get started? Yellow and Roadway both run out of power a few nights a week. That's good- it means BUF domiciled drivers are all out working moving freight. Niether terminal owns any surrounding land. Niether terminal has any room to add on. Roadway has 141 doors, Yellow has 184 doors. Roadway's dock is very narrow and their yard is quite small in comparison to Yellow's yard. The senoirity list thing was done by a couple of people who wanted to see where they would fall in case the big "what if" happens. Finally, both management teams and the local union are saying that niether of the terminals will be combined (take that one for what it's worth ) . Hope this puts an end to this B.S. thread......

gosabres i hate to break it to you pal,but Roadway owns the land between the terminal and waste management.Stop living in denial.l It's not a question of if they move into together,It's a matter of when I would venture to say they would move Roadway's terminal because of the double bottoms operation.

you tell him

You go Moparman tell him the truth the truth is who the hell starts all this BULLS##t I AM IN BUFFALO EVERY OTHER DAY AND I HAVE NOT HEARD NOTHING. It all could happen sometime All these rumors must be started by drivers in bed with managment

anyway... my suggestion is stay at the big R term., and get rid of that defalt TM ond his A hole management, like Tom R., making all of those NE drivers rich with all of his great ideas. lol

hay yard horse whats your number "O" double digits. but that wont matter once yellow moves in will it now. I look at it this way I"M way ahead of the game. and dont come ask'n me if i can get you in at Mc D's. "BEEP BEEP FRIES ARE DONE" HAVE TO GO !!!!:biglaugh::hysterical::smilie_132:

hay yard horse whats your number "O" double digits. but that wont matter once yellow moves in will it now. I look at it this way I"M way ahead of the game. and dont come ask'n me if i can get you in at Mc D's. "BEEP BEEP FRIES ARE DONE" HAVE TO GO !!!!:biglaugh::hysterical::smilie_132:

Keep telling yourself that over and over again , bottom line is you screwed up ,move on. You are a TROLL and TROLLS should be BANNED please move to the board that you work for now . Mod are you listening ?