FedEx Freight | Bunch of clowns

Pay them how much more? What do you think is a reasonable wage to attract and retain someone whose only marketable skill is putting boxes in a larger box?

“Yeah, we’ll, the Vice President of Redundant Paperwork started on the dock.”

Great. But there’s only one of them. How much do you think we need to pay the other thousands of “professional truck loaders” to keep them?
I don't know if you've ever tried to support a family on dock wages but it can't be done. The old school companies paid their dick well enough to at least survive. Having it a revolving door like this company has it isn't good for the company or its dock workers.

I don't know if you've ever tried to support a family on dock wages but it can't be done. The old school companies paid their dick well enough to at least survive. Having it a revolving door like this company has it isn't good for the company or its dock workers.

Hey! This is a family show... I don't know how the old school guys paid they're.... You know.... But today, that's against company policy. I just watched a video and took a test so I know what I'm talking about.

I actually heard a center manager tell a part-time dock worker that he had a great job and needed to take care of it since he had a family to support and with his 4 hours a day he'd be able to provide for them nicely.

I actually heard a center manager tell a part-time dock worker that he had a great job and needed to take care of it since he had a family to support and with his 4 hours a day he'd be able to provide for them nicely.

With my 50 hours/week at 30/hr I'm thinking about a part time job because this inflation is killing my plans. The road guys are taking the volunteer work I used to do because they're feeling it too.

With my 50 hours/week at 30/hr I'm thinking about a part time job because this inflation is killing my plans. The road guys are taking the volunteer work I used to do because they're feeling it too.
Just siphon off 25 gallons of fuel and you won't have to work on Men's Night @ Smokestack's Strip & Steak club on weekends anymore S69 .
''WE SPECIALIZE IN SMOKED MEATS'' :poke:

Then learn a more valuable skill, like squeegee man at a peep show or get a part time gig selling plasma. Either way, don’t rely on anyone to better your position in life but yourself.

I'll tell you this much ....They surely are pissing off customers with these so called automatically applied detention charges.....going to lose altot of customers and a lot of freight.....

Then learn a more valuable skill, like squeegee man at a peep show or get a part time gig selling plasma. Either way, don’t rely on anyone to better your position in life but yourself.
Sorry bub. Squeege kids were a thing back home in Baltimore downtown. STop at any light and one of them squeezes the windshield fast. Then bang on your window with a bucket demanding to be paid for the service.

A little Colt took care of that. They run off. Go into that place regular enough with a distinctive vehicle they learn to leave you well enough alone.

Sorry bub. Squeege kids were a thing back home in Baltimore downtown. STop at any light and one of them squeezes the windshield fast. Then bang on your window with a bucket demanding to be paid for the service.

A little Colt took care of that. They run off. Go into that place regular enough with a distinctive vehicle they learn to leave you well enough alone.
Sorry bub. Your attempt to contradict me failed. No one said anything about intersection windshield washers. That’s unskilled labor. Peep show squeegee man (or jizz mopper, depending on where you’re from), is a legitimate employment opportunity that would require a social security card and a W-4 to be filled out. I know a guy that retired from that job after 30 years. Got a gold watch and a nice pension. The draw back is that he would only eat dry sandwiches. He couldn’t stand the sight of mayonnaise.

Sorry bub. Your attempt to contradict me failed. No one said anything about intersection windshield washers. That’s unskilled labor. Peep show squeegee man (or jizz mopper, depending on where you’re from), is a legitimate employment opportunity that would require a social security card and a W-4 to be filled out. I know a guy that retired from that job after 30 years. Got a gold watch and a nice pension. The draw back is that he would only eat dry sandwiches. He couldn’t stand the sight of mayonnaise.
Bunch of savages in this town.