Yellow | Burn Barrel Time!

Jkjbx4c.jpg
That's what we should be making now!

Missed the conference call. Just one question, and it should be at the top of everyone’s list,.. the pension? Was it addressed?

I have a slightly used barrel if anyone needs it.
Missed the conference call. Just one question, and it should be at the top of everyone’s list,.. the pension? Was it addressed?
Barely. Not precisely..i didn't get anything out of it except that they didn't dump what they are putting in.

$22.19 + $1.00 = ROTFLMFAO ($23.19)

Still roughly $4hr short of 15% given up $22.19 / 85% = $26.10 Compound that over a 5yr agreement.... uh, no thank you and try again. If this is the best you can manage a company, after more than 6 BILLION (with a “B”) in GIVEbacks, then you don’t deserve to manage a lemonade stand!

Do the math driver, that's more than your 15% back. Honestly more than I figured they'd pony up not bad for a first offer.

OVER 5 YEARS? BrainDead employees will vote for this CRAP!
A $1 per hour raise is $40 per week and the Feds will reduce that to $22 net pay.
SO, are all of U going to accept the abuse from dispatch for a measly $22?

Could've should've is all crap driver that 15% was gone forever the minute the vote was counted. We are where we are regardless of where we should be, but 15% isn't a bad opening offer. I don't know what yard you work out of but at 511 pay went down 15% productivity went down 30%

What idiot would post productivity at this time unless he is a covert Spy