Yellow | Burn Barrel Time!

C'mon. Why lead this guy on?. Lol.
It will pass. The minority is in here. Where the majority do not come or even know about. (truckingboards) All the people I've talked to voted yes. And they know others that voted yes. They are just flat out not interested in interrupting their lives right now.
It's just what I hear. And we will find out soon.

A chapter 11 would eliminate 900 million in debt from the balance sheet the could do a prepackaged bankruptcy and close unprofitable locations sell off assets and rid themselves of billions in pension obligations. They would come out with no debt and have an excellent opportunity to become profitable.
As for your financial situation, idgaf. I speak the truth and the net reality however some of you live in another world, Bernie world.
11 is used to reorganize debt, one of my customers did this several years ago, the had high interest rate loans that banks would not re finance. Judge made banks re finance Loans at competitive rate, company said this was positive thing to do. There are still in business today and doing great.
Each percentage point lowered on 900 mil is 9 mil. I believe they have some loans in double digits range, drop 4 or 5 points and you are talking some serious coin.