SAIA | bussines picking up

We set an outbound tonnage record 2 or 3 months ago with 800,000lbs of outbound. The bill count has seemed to steadily increase here too. Maybe this is a sign of things to come.

Not to 2 neg but they should post a tonnage site,yrcw means worldwide,i know you guys thought worms but yea were still here & pretty sure we beat that daily(on our worse actually)r should we only count the U.S. tonnage,set down.....................lol

I agree. The last two Sundays I've been called in to run loads right off my 34 hour reset. I hope the business is sustained and we can get back to some semblance of normalcy.

we too are holding ground.... but just about lost a big account this week. this would cause layoffs. we have 30 days to prove we are trying.

saia is accepting apps in a few places but they wont
call you back. norfolk,va needs help but like i said you
try to get ahold of someone and the phone rings to cu-
stomer service and they act like they have know clue
whats going on.

The business levels are staying stronger. I have heard (third hand of course) that the rates are firming up. That means demand for service is increasing industry wide. Hopefully, there will be sufficient progress and the O.R. will be strong enough we can regain what was taken from us earlier.

The OR has to get to 95 for a certain amount of time (don't remember the number of quarters)or below before any compensation restoration occurs. Hopefully, it's soon.