SEFL | busy

freighthrower

The general public is to blame. If the public would stop trying to impress each other with the high price toys and 5 bedroom homes for a family of 3, maybe they would have a little money to pep up things. Look in the parking lot when you go in to work, it shows.

It seems like freight has slowed down at our house this week. I was several hours late getting out 2 or three times this week. I was talking to a city driver,they were taking off one day every 10 days,but he said that he thought they were starting (this week or next) to go to one day a week off. Has anything changed in any of the other terminals?

Drive Safe

cc

I work at for REX and know some of your guyz out of your Norfolk terminal and they were picking up 3 trl loads a day for AHM. All this was florida freight but that was last week, this week i think everyone is scrambling around for freight.... It was and still is an odd year freight wise in 2007.

Lrk Is Staying Busy. We May Have 1 Off A Day, But Rotation Has Been Cancelled. Hope Everyone Has A Safe Year.

i also p/d in fay and it's pretty busy. weve hired 2 new drivers in the past 6 months and i believe they are looking for another. I have a friend whos brother works at PEN terminal and he said they were really slow