Yellow | Butch Lewis Act

I called Sen. Tim Scott, who is on the finance committee, 3 weeks ago and asked if he will support the bill. His aide said that Scott hadn't decided yet. As for my other senator Lindsey Graham all I got was a recording that said to leave a message. I wonder if we will see any senate republican support for the bill?

I called Sen. Tim Scott, who is on the finance committee, 3 weeks ago and asked if he will support the bill. His aide said that Scott hadn't decided yet. As for my other senator Lindsey Graham all I got was a recording that said to leave a message. I wonder if we will see any senate republican support for the bill?
Graham sucks just saying! I live in the upstate

Hey Feds can pump $75 Billion a day into the banking system but can't bailout pensions! What's going to happen to your economy when those retired stop buying stuff cause their pension is cut?

Hey Feds can pump $75 Billion a day into the banking system but can't bailout pensions! What's going to happen to your economy when those retired stop buying stuff cause their pension is cut?
Nothing.....
Neither party cares for the working man. They just want your vote.
Once they got that it a big
:fingure:
And go dig your own grave....
:emoticon digging:
Alls your gonna get is a big kick in the nuts....
:nutkick:
It went on in the past and it's going on now.
You ain't gonna stop it.