By now you have probably noticed a slight visual change

On the bottom left of the forum you can choose dark meat or white meat for your background..

Discuss and tell me how I have ruined your life today.

Jeff, It only gives me the choice of "White meat"..... I was just curious what "Dark meat" would have looked like as a background.....but other than that I'm fine with the way it is.... Didn't ruin my day at all.... at least not this time anyway...lol
Thanks for a great forum...

Jeff, It only gives me the choice of "White meat"..... I was just curious what "Dark meat" would have looked like as a background.....but other than that I'm fine with the way it is.... Didn't ruin my day at all.... at least not this time anyway...lol
Thanks for a great forum...
I am on it like a fat kid on a Jelly Biscuit.... Off to investigate

i just logged in on my trusty test account as a registered user and these are the options I get.. check again or email me your password and I will look for myself on your account email me here

XenBase seems the best for my tired eyes.
Whatever makes you happy my friend, Choices, we like to give you choices here.
I am currently working on a style for Gold Members that give them an option to hide the sidebar until they want to see it again..:1036316054:

Reactions: mud
If you only knew :6837: ................@pilot87 see post 25 ^^^^

Ok Jeff, It's working... I don't know why it didn't before...probably a glitch with my computer..but all is well in the World..just as it was....

Thanks for your taking the time to investigate...much appreciated sir!

Dark Meat is great! Nice, subdued shades of grey, easy on the eyes in a dimly lit room.

GREETINGS Jeff and SMOKESTACK,

Eyel have DARK MEAT, TU!!
Looks G-R-E-A-T on me laptop in me truck and goes swell with me old, worn glasses.

Just awaiting the next nifty new ditty (calm down children), unusual upgrade, fantastic format, wacky whimsical wonder, zesty zoom.

No, Jeff, ya did not "ruin my Truckingboards Life"!!

CHEERS!!

P.S. What is the oddity involved in getting COLORS to stick after Posting?? When I highlight the word CHEERS (in lime green) and the !! (in Red), after hitting POST, COLORS disappear.
Is this option only available after Upgrading (Gold)??
Thanks Again Mates!!

i am as happy as a pig in the poke, that i do not have to exit out of that face book, twiter account group of icons. so far, they are not showing up, thank you.

On the bottom left of the forum you can choose dark meat or white meat for your background..

Discuss and tell me how I have ruined your life today.

Not that it matters, this is all I see on the bottom left. I click on it and it gives me the option to use default. Click that and it all
FsvXf9e.jpg

stays the same.

Yea it is supposed to force the particular style on your phone when it detects it is a phone