XPO | C F I Trucks

Trucker65

TB Lurker
Credits
I heard last night at my barn, that our shops whould be serviceing all cfi tractors. And that cfi trucks would be givin priority over us...... GREAT:Flame-On:

Heard the same thing just slightly different. Select locations and there is not a priority on who will be serviced first.

Why not service them first.They cant just jump into another truck like we can.They live in the truck.I bet they will get better service than we do.I cant wait till they come in with a/c issues and the shop says write it up and we'll fix it on the next pm.

It makes sense but as long as its not comeing off of Conway freights bottom dollar.CTL (cfi)should be billed for all labor, parts, etc.

I haven't heard any of this yet. i know for a fact that we cant even punch in our their equipment. say they need a light on a trailer we have to punch it in our computer as a rental trailer to charge out said light. but who know it could change if thats the case we need more mechanics we only have 5 power mechanics @ my place. if i hear anything i will let you know