Estes | Cajun country

mildew

TB Veteran
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
Hats off to ya all. 6 years after Katrina, then the BP oil disaster, now the residents are sacrificing their own homes to save others. Good people down your way Stark. Hopefully your not being affected by this mess

Hats off to ya all. 6 years after Katrina, then the BP oil disaster, now the residents are sacrificing their own homes to save others. Good people down your way Stark. Hopefully your not being affected by this mess

My people,take care of our people....That's what we do...That's what humans should do in time of a crisis...The opening of the Morganza Spillway will be felt as a plus,from New Orleans to Cairo,Illinois...That's what it was contructed for after the '27 floods..1.5 million gallons flow through that bad boy every hour...

Thanks for the concern Mildew,but no,we are on high ground here...But,myself and the residents of my hometown plan to make regular visits to cities like Krotz Springs,Melville and Port Barre,Louisiana to see if we can help...Lots of work needs to be done after this is over...Bring a hammer and a couple of nails with ya and come on down...We'll Les Se Bon Ton Roule'..(For those that don't speak Cajun French,that means "Let The Good Times Roll")...Moui Bein...