FedEx Freight | Cali Call Off Real Or Fake

ChangeFEF2Win

TB Lurker
Credits
Where do I start with this situation I get where everyone’s coming from. I’m all for this and where everyone’s trying to over come and hit this place where it hurts but at my barn it’s kinda hard to stand next to some of these guys that say they’re all for it and **** this place and I want change but yet when the bosses come around and they kiss ass and they tuck their tails between their legs. In my eyes if you’re gonna be all for it go full force don’t do one foot in and one foot out. A few of these guys at my barn are sending group texts around saying yeah let’s call off but yet they ask for the day off in advance how does that work? Now that’s just being two face nope I can’t stand next to someone who’s like that cause for all we know they’re playing double agent and screenshoting everything we say on this trucking board site. They need to start practicing what they preach but this is why my barn will never come together as one because of people like this I don’t understand why be like this if you’re not 100% with this situation you don’t have to be but don’t fake it and get the group going act like you’re with the program and then pull this mess. Maybe next time we’ll be able to see who’s really up for the challenge. But at my barn we ain’t having this! SBO isn’t having it this time around

I think we all decided we were all for it before we found out the guys who were organizing the call off requested the day off so after that we all said nope we don’t stand next to two face people

Where do I start with this situation I get where everyone’s coming from. I’m all for this and where everyone’s trying to over come and hit this place where it hurts but at my barn it’s kinda hard to stand next to some of these guys that say they’re all for it and ╭∩╮(︶_︶)╭∩╮ this place and I want change but yet when the bosses come around and they kiss ass and they tuck their tails between their legs. In my eyes if you’re gonna be all for it go full force don’t do one foot in and one foot out. A few of these guys at my barn are sending group texts around saying yeah let’s call off but yet they ask for the day off in advance how does that work? Now that’s just being two face nope I can’t stand next to someone who’s like that cause for all we know they’re playing double agent and screenshoting everything we say on this trucking board site. They need to start practicing what they preach but this is why my barn will never come together as one because of people like this I don’t understand why be like this if you’re not 100% with this situation you don’t have to be but don’t fake it and get the group going act like you’re with the program and then pull this mess. Maybe next time we’ll be able to see who’s really up for the challenge. But at my barn we ain’t having this! SBO isn’t having it this time around
They think by selling out other drivers to management that it will get them a get out of jail free card. That they will get favoritism from management, and they may for the time being.

When it's all over they will be tossed aside like yesterday's garbage, because they were nothing more than useful idiots... We had 2 of them during the union campaign. They were friends of mine. They took the names down of everyone at the union hall and gave them to management.

When it was all over. They gained nothing from it. Except noone being there friends or trusting them. Oh yeah one of them applied for the RDA position. They were passed over for a city driver than never run the road.

Good luck all. It's sad that management is slowly slipping back to the old ways, and all our competitors employees wages are surprisingly ours..

They think by selling out other drivers to management that it will get them a get out of jail free card. That they will get favoritism from management, and they may for the time being.

When it's all over they will be tossed aside like yesterday's garbage, because they were nothing more than useful idiots... We had 2 of them during the union campaign. They were friends of mine. They took the names down of everyone at the union hall and gave them to management.

When it was all over. They gained nothing from it. Except noone being there friends or trusting them. Oh yeah one of them applied for the RDA position. They were passed over for a city driver than never run the road.

Good luck all. It's sad that management is slowly slipping back to the old ways, and all our competitors employees wages are surprisingly ours..
True story.

I was told early on that you'll learn the truth about a lot of people, AND that truth will surprise you. In terms of integrity and fear (or lack thereof), those words of wisdom proved themselves absolutely true.

Surpassing. Sorry just read my post