FedEx Freight | California Fedex Freight Drivers Move To Cut Ties With Teamsters

It always amazes me that some folks think people should never get fired. Some folks think they should be allowed to drive 30 mph over the limit, on the wrong side of the road, while snorting cocaine off a hookers ass, with a blood alcohol level of .24, then run a bus load of school kids off the highway into a ditch and say "Sorry". Then the next day, be back at work doing the same stupid crap all over again. To quote John Wayne, "Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid!"

It's damn near impossible to get fired by this company. You really have to make a genuine effort. And then most of the folks who do get fired lie through their teeth about why.

Want to avoid getting fired? Do your effen job.

ST

OMG. Every time I come on TB I expect to read some idiotic posts......but this one is really great. I just recently retired from FedEx after 23 years and have never....repeat....never seen any driver fired for ONE accident. I wonder how TB would work if you had to back up your posts with proof. Never mind, guess that would make this boring reading. Sorry, will crawl back in my hole.

I have seen a driver roll a set keep his job then another driver had 1 accident side swiped a parked car and they let him go. Driver who side swiped the car was only here a year had that one accident. So to say just because you haven't seen it with your own eyes is being pretty ignorant.

It always amazes me that some folks think people should never get fired. Some folks think they should be allowed to drive 30 mph over the limit, on the wrong side of the road, while snorting cocaine off a hookers ass, with a blood alcohol level of .24, then run a bus load of school kids off the highway into a ditch and say "Sorry". Then the next day, be back at work doing the same stupid crap all over again. To quote John Wayne, "Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid!"

It's damn near impossible to get fired by this company. You really have to make a genuine effort. And then most of the folks who do get fired lie through their teeth about why.

ST

What's wrong with hookers and blow?:bouncy::idunno:

ST
I know lots of guys whom have been fired at FedEx,when it’s slow and they have xtra people the purple hammer comes down .And if your stupid to believe that there’s no diss parent treatment at fed ex .You been living in a box.

I have seen a driver roll a set keep his job then another driver had 1 accident side swiped a parked car and they let him go. Driver who side swiped the car was only here a year had that one accident. So to say just because you haven't seen it with your own eyes is being pretty ignorant.

The driver who side swiped a car was a fdx newbie only there a year, it doesn't matter if that driver had years of experience someplace else he is still a newbie. Where as a driver with 10 years of safe driving with fdx will be given some lee way if he would side swipe somebody.

The driver who side swiped a car was a fdx newbie only there a year, it doesn't matter if that driver had years of experience someplace else he is still a newbie. Where as a driver with 10 years of safe driving with fdx will be given some lee way if he would side swipe somebody.
So if he was not on probation and or a season veteran .What should be done so there is no dispirit treatment and everything is equal.

That makes zero sense.

Let me make this simple for you, a new fdx driver will not be cut much slack compared to a driver who has years of safe driving with fdx and has a accident.

I work for UPS Freight and we have two of your former road driver employees at UPS Freight now. These were guys with 14 to 16 years and was fired over 1 accident in which they did not hit anyone. At Ups freight over the same accidents you will get your job back.
I can contest to that.. I am a road driver I know a guy that flipped a set in Maryland..he kept his job

Let me make this simple for you, a new fdx driver will not be cut much slack compared to a driver who has years of safe driving with fdx and has a accident.

I dunno. Our safety guy has a hard on for headway events, and regardless of how long you've been here, you have some 'splaining to do regardless of how close you get.

As do you on a daily basis. Actually, a moment to moment basis. You're a malignant narcissistic personality. And you'll never accept it.

I love it when you use big words does it make you feel intelligent? Listen bud I have no problem with you but you seem to have a problem with me for whatever reason. Is it because I call you on bullshit you spew? Here is a way to solve it stay silent like your name or expect someone like me to call bs on you.