Yellow | Call from YRC Freight

One of our drivers got fired recently and came over here! They offered him 90% pay and $7,500 sign bonus. They're running him like a "real" trucker.
He's running out west. Oregon Utah Wyoming etc
Already talking about quitting

Doesn't like working? :lmao: :biglaugh:
This guy works harder than anyone I know. Ran team. Over 6,000 miles a week splitting .79 a mile then would come in on his off days and run extraboard at $.745 a mile to finish his hours up. Dunno why he needed that much money. He's married to an RN. Lived nearly 2 hours from the terminal. Made money at rodeos barrel racing horses most weekends. One of the good guys

Last edited:
This guy works harder than anyone I know. Ran team. Over 6,000 miles a week splitting .79 a mile then would come in on his off days and run extraboard at $.745 a mile to finish his hours up. Dunno why he needed that much money. He's married to an RN. Lived nearly 2 hours from the terminal. Made money at rodeos barrel racing horses most weekends. One of the good guys
Well you didn't tell us why he wants quit?

Yeah , really need to stop the extra $300 lazy unemployment free money ! Or kinda like the $$$ beggars at stoplights in town ,I roll down the window and say turn around hiring signs all around you !! stop the LLM !!
Say a fellow the other day holding a sign at a stop light that said.....I need a beer, or 2 :6788:

Let the money pile up til I’m buried alive - Lil Wayne

I got tired just reading how hard that guy works. Must have done something pretty bad to get let go from E in our current climate, poor fella.