New Penn | Called back to work

OnPoint44

TB Lurker
Credits
We at 107 have been slammed with frt all year. We even send drivers over to YRC to help them out but that didn't stop layoffs from happening in early December. Management finally called all on layoff back. IMO, none should've been laid off to begin with. The frt is there at both terminals. Nothing has slowed down at 107 & 187

We at 107 have been slammed with frt all year. We even send drivers over to YRC to help them out but that didn't stop layoffs from happening in early December. Management finally called all on layoff back. IMO, none should've been laid off to begin with. The frt is there at both terminals. Nothing has slowed down at 107 & 187
Its not about the amount of freight at your terminal or how busy it is.
Yellow is a numbers driven company and will shrink the work force and shoot themselves in both feet to get to a number to control their costs.
If your management can't get to that number their employment is no longer needed.

Here in the New York terminal in maspeth they have people in charge that don't know what the hell they're doing this woman is out of control she came into our terminal letting us know on multiple occasions that she's a lesbian and she dislikes men she didn't say it in those details but that's the way she comes off she's nasty unprofessional it has a really put a sap on all our drivers here no one cares anymore dispatch they're a bunch of jerks they have no clue what they're doing the way they load the truck is out of control my opinion is they want more drivers to quit so this way when we go to contract time they have less people to place any other terminals in Long Island so many people quit already cuz they were trying to force them into road work it's a shame with this company turned into hang in there guys drivers dock man don't let them Force us out we have the power without us they don't have a company who are they going to get to replace us no one's coming to this company they know what we've been through for the past 14 years and now I just read the April 1st Union letter put out we're only getting 77 cents per hour it should be a buck things went up way more and we're still way underpaid compared to everybody else after driving yeah I know we have benefits but I don't care where Union we should be making big money damn cab drivers make even more than we do people that own Uber they're getting $30 an hour to drive a damn cab

Here in the New York terminal in maspeth they have people in charge that don't know what the hell they're doing this woman is out of control she came into our terminal letting us know on multiple occasions that she's a lesbian and she dislikes men she didn't say it in those details but that's the way she comes off she's nasty unprofessional it has a really put a sap on all our drivers here no one cares anymore dispatch they're a bunch of jerks they have no clue what they're doing the way they load the truck is out of control my opinion is they want more drivers to quit so this way when we go to contract time they have less people to place any other terminals in Long Island so many people quit already cuz they were trying to force them into road work it's a shame with this company turned into hang in there guys drivers dock man don't let them Force us out we have the power without us they don't have a company who are they going to get to replace us no one's coming to this company they know what we've been through for the past 14 years and now I just read the April 1st Union letter put out we're only getting 77 cents per hour it should be a buck things went up way more and we're still way underpaid compared to everybody else after driving yeah I know we have benefits but I don't care where Union we should be making big money damn cab drivers make even more than we do people that own Uber they're getting $30 an hour to drive a damn cab
Brother, is the SAIA effect!!!!
Can you see the big picture?
Plan started 15 years ago!!!!
:hissyfit:

You missed a few…………….,,.,…,,,,…,,,…

Its not about the amount of freight at your terminal or how busy it is.
Yellow is a numbers driven company and will shrink the work force and shoot themselves in both feet to get to a number to control their costs.
If your management can't get to that number their employment is no longer needed.
Unfortunately, a number they are not very concerned with is the number of "green backs" being generated.

Unfortunately, a number they are not very concerned with is the number of "green backs" being generated.
Some things never change now do they....
I personally feel that Yellow need to come up a new bobble head clown doll.
Change it up a bit and make its ass bobble.