SEFL | Camera discipline

Heard Atlanta terminated one bc of what driver facing camera caught
Been called on the carpet for braking to hard to stop for a red light a couple times. It has been a while since my last slap on the wrist but now that it's going to start slowing down some I could imagine it to start back up again.

good morning ladies . fyi , we dont have driver facing cameras . not in sat , wat, or nat . keep trying.
Correct, no driver facing cams. In my comment I was merely referencing the forward facing camera with a hard stop and video of me approaching a red light.

hahaha , you want me to prove to you that there is no (not yet) driver facing cameras . but your here repeating 3rd and 4 th hand info . once again i thought you were smarter than that. my bad .

hahaha , you want me to prove to you that there is no (not yet) driver facing cameras . but your here repeating 3rd and 4 th hand info . once again i thought you were smarter than that. my bad .
Look genius, you crashed this thread as a company homer and have done nothin but bash me since arriving, but I’ll take your bait one last time. I stated at the outset of this thread that my info was 3rd or 4th hand which implies a lack of certainty. Further, the whole purpose of it is to see if this is happening at sefl, so go collect your company paycheck and stick with facts instead of insults