FedEx Freight | Camera on city trailers

We were told they were trying them out but the problems with them is the tractor and trailer have to stay together they were having problems when they switch tractors and trailers

A while back I saw trailers spotted at Home Depot, I think they were Schneider trailers, that had a device like that. I was told they were inside cameras supposedly for seeing if a dropped trailer was empty or some such.

Low overpass/tree branch warning system???…
I remember when I first started working part time at, Coop, they had some supervisor from Scranton came up with the idea to buy 12'6" trailers, and put a, "spotter" on the roof sitting in a lawn chair to watch for viaducts, and other obstacles. That didn't work out too well, so they put him inside the trailer, on a ladder in the nose, looking out a vent door with binoculars. I guess they still do this in New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.

I remember when I first started working part time at, Coop, they had some supervisor from Scranton came up with the idea to buy 12'6" trailers, and put a, "spotter" on the roof sitting in a lawn chair to watch for viaducts, and other obstacles. That didn't work out too well, so they put him inside the trailer, on a ladder in the nose, looking out a vent door with binoculars. I guess they still do this in New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.

Better than Florida. In Florida, they ride on the hood and they don't even wear their uniform SMH.