ABF | Cameras In Secure Areas

grovercxl

HUH?
Credits
Yesterday for the third time in two weeks I had to make a delivery to a local Air Force base out on the flight line. With security being the way it is, I was just curious whether anyone knows if the cameras are disabled when we go into secure areas like that. The Peoplenet always gave an audio alert as soon as I passed through security, so I guess it is possible that the cameras don't record in secure areas (since they always know where we are). I'm sure the military would not appreciate Arcbest having access to such videos.

Yesterday for the third time in two weeks I had to make a delivery to a local Air Force base out on the flight line. With security being the way it is, I was just curious whether anyone knows if the cameras are disabled when we go into secure areas like that. The Peoplenet always gave an audio alert as soon as I passed through security, so I guess it is possible that the cameras don't record in secure areas (since they always know where we are). I'm sure the military would not appreciate Arcbest having access to such videos.
This is a good question, and certainly one that the ‘camera lovers’ didn’t remotely plan for.

The guys stationed at the submarine base in Brunswick Ga, are not allowed to carry their phones on base.

Recently there was a news story about how a new FaceBook App was able to make anyone who "selfied" themselves,...to look 20 years older.......
...What they didn't tell users of that App,....was that by using the App, you gave FaceBook the "rights" to your image,.....forever, to be used or sold in any manner Facebook wanted.......way down in the "fine print"......

So,.....I guess there is some sort of ....market....for facial images. Once again, these ....invasions of privacy,.....are merely a means to make money off of unsuspecting "customers"......

(...and a few "suspecting customers".....who are staring down the barrel of a company-owned dashboard camera,....)