SAIA | Cameras Innew Sleepers

suicidejockey

TB Regular
Credits
so the new team trucks have lytx cameras in them with the inside camera covered and the audio recording disabled. Must be nice

so the new team trucks have lytx cameras in them with the inside camera covered and the audio recording disabled. Must be nice
Yeah, they also said that sleepers would never have cameras. When the cameras were first installed, they could only record outside the tractor. Then, they installed the inward facing camera, with audio. My question is, why even have an inward facing camera, if you are going to cover the lens and disable the audio? Either their lying or their getting ready to turn everything on.

How are they covering the inside camera? Is there a cover/device that goes over it? Or is this something done through lytx remotely.

Yeah, they also said that sleepers would never have cameras. When the cameras were first installed, they could only record outside the tractor. Then, they installed the inward facing camera, with audio. My question is, why even have an inward facing camera, if you are going to cover the lens and disable the audio? Either their lying or their getting ready to turn everything on.

I would put my money on lying, it’s been that from the start.