FedEx Freight | Cameras On Drivers

CT, the scary thing about you isn't the fact that you're a communist who voted for Hillary, it's the fact that you think you're NASA material. There's an old saying out west "if you walk into a room and think you're the smartest person in it, you're most likely the dumbest person in it." <<<advice to live by.

ST

Thanks for the advice, but I don't take advice from clowns especially ones who live in the largest communist state in the country and tries to call others communist.

Thanks for the advice, but I don't take advice from clowns especially ones who live in the largest communist state in the country and tries to call others communist.

As my late Father used to say about advice, "Wise men don't need it, and Fools don't heed it." Good luck with that job application at NASA.

:lmao: Don't think I will be applying to NASA anytime soon, and I know you won't be unless they need someone to clean the toilets. :clappy:

The bright side for me, is I will retire in 16 months at 59.5, and you'll work till 70, or die in the truck...and if you live past 70, you'll eat kibble while I eat filet mignon. Enjoy!

ST

The bright side for me, is I will retire in 16 months at 59.5, and you'll work till 70, or die in the truck...and if you live past 70, you'll eat kibble while I eat filet mignon. Enjoy!

ST

Listen paw paw you have no idea what my financial situation is, nor do I know or even care what yours is. I am enjoying my life to the fullest and I'm not some craby old man like you so I must be doing something right.

Listen paw paw you have no idea what my financial situation is, nor do I know or even care what yours is. I am enjoying my life to the fullest and I'm not some craby old man like you so I must be doing something right.

You don't get it. You're financial situation is a train wreck. If it wasn't, you wouldn't be whining like you do...

You don't get it. You're financial situation is a train wreck. If it wasn't, you wouldn't be whining like you do...

No you don't get it you are assuming to know my financial situation because I will stand up and fight for a better living. I have met some ignorant people on internet, but you might be at the top of the list.

Not quite, I believe in self responsibility instead blaming someone else for my actions. Don’t cry on truckingboards when you get reprimanded for a headway, we weren’t driving the truck, dumbass!! :1036316054:
I totally agree with you but it would also be nice if management would just be transparent. That they hadn't come out sugar coating insinuating that they wouldn't be used against us. I have never had a single headway it's just the company being shady that can be an issue sometimes .

Mind your own business

You put the immoral behavior out there buddy. I'm from South Georgia. We don't believe in that kind of stuff.

Dick Dastardly is my truckingboards persona. The politics, etc. I present on here isn't necessarily my actual beliefs.

When it comes to what you discussed on here, I don't condone your type of behavior, nor do I believe this is the forum to boast about it. I have to draw the line and let the man behind Dick Dastardly speak from the heart on this issue.

Last edited: