SAIA | Cameras On New Trucks

No, when the camera goes off, the lights go red right to left and then back to green. Unless it is dark, it is not easy to tell if the camera went off. It makes it much easier to catch us being distracted and fire us. Last week, one of our drivers were written up for not having a seatbelt on in the yard three times. The driver never knew the camera went off.

No, when the camera goes off, the lights go red right to left and then back to green. Unless it is dark, it is not easy to tell if the camera went off. It makes it much easier to catch us being distracted and fire us. Last week, one of our drivers were written up for not having a seatbelt on in the yard three times. The driver never knew the camera went off.
I guess Saia has went backwards again....building a set, or backing under trailer without your seat belt on. :wtflol:

Well either you have a power hungry tm trying to impress his bosses or that driver has done something that there gunning for him now because our regional safety guy said he isn’t worried about belts in the yard, it’s private property. I never wear mine in the yard, I prefer not to be strangled trying to hook up.