New Penn | Camp Hill

nightowl

TB Veteran
PREMIUM
Credits
I just heard a rumor tonight that Saia will be moving into the Camp Hill terminal Jan 1st and New Penn will be moving into the smaller terminal where YRC is at in Carlisle. Have any of you guys heard this yet?

I heard their expansion plans were put on hold, that they stopped doing certain parts of Jersey.

They just moved out of the dump in North Bergen NJ to the old Fed Ex Frght Terminal on Delancy St Newark Nj( 100 doors, Ex FedEx National,Watkins,Viking, Carolina and built by Brown terminal). Supposedly looking for terminal near Trenton/Hamilton.

I just heard a rumor tonight that Saia will be moving into the Camp Hill terminal Jan 1st and New Penn will be moving into the smaller terminal where YRC is at in Carlisle. Have any of you guys heard this yet?
The first rumor I had heard was Saia was getting the “little” barn in Carlisle, but I’ve also heard in recent days exactly what you’re saying and that also seems to make more sense. From what I’m hearing it’s a done deal and everyone in the Saia camp is playing rumor control for the time being.

The first rumor I had heard was Saia was getting the “little” barn in Carlisle, but I’ve also heard in recent days exactly what you’re saying and that also seems to make more sense. From what I’m hearing it’s a done deal and everyone in the Saia camp is playing rumor control for the time being.
If there is a move like this being made no one at New Penn would have a say or be able to give input on the decision, that would be done by the galactically stupid people at Yellow.